Kim Kardashian has never been one to keep details of her personal life under lock and key, so the reality TV star's latest admission comes as no surprise.
The 33-year-old, who was voted ‘Woman of the Year’ at the recent GQ Men of the Year Awards, has revealed that she and her rapper husband, Kanye West, have an “amazing sex life.”
“My husband and I have an amazing sex life,” the curvaceous brunette told Briticsh GQ Magazine, in which she poses naked inside the October issue.
When asked whether or not she and Kanye have ever filmed themselves in the bedroom, Kim didn’t exactly deny it.
“So as far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another… If we have it’s never something I want to go public.
"[it's] not something I would want anyone else to see but me and Kanye."
Mrs West went on to say: "I am married to an incredible man and let's just say we like to have fun.
"Have we made another? There's nothing wrong with being adventurous, having fun and experimenting. Kanye and I have a very good sex life. What we do privately is private."
Stepping out together at the Awards ceremony held in London on Tuesday, Kanye couldn’t keep his eyes (or hands) off of his baby mamma, who wowed in a sexy sheer ensemble.
Kim recently announced she is heading to Sydney this month to promote her latest range of Kardashian Kollection products.
Her visit comes at at the same time as Kanye West will be touring here – meaning that baby North West herself could very well be due to make an appearance.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019