Two of our favourite celebrities, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston will be staring and producing in a new television show together, and we[could not be more excited.
The TV project has been hinted at for some time, but both stars have been very tight lipped about the whole thing.
But now we can finally get excited after Reese confirmed on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen that the two will be staring in a television show about morning talk show hosts.
"It’s going to be great!" She told host, Cohen.
"I need some tips. Maybe I’ll have to follow you around."
Article continues after clip
Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston are known to be good friends off screen and have actually acted together before.
Reese played Jennifer's (Rachel's) sister on friends 18-years ago.
Jay Carson, who wrote the script for House of Cards, is reportedly on board to pen this script and there is no word yet on a genre. Will it be a drama? A Comedy?
No one knows, but we can't wait to find out.
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesJan 19, 2020
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020