Meet Tavita, a 29-year-old personal trainer from Christchurch.
Tavita says he has a boyish charm and a full-of-beans personality.
I may be a personal trainer, but a mean feed of KFC on a date will get me going! I'm best described as flirtatious, charming and handsome, but, jokes aside, I'm the eldest in the group and love helping others achieve their goals. I played NBL for the Southland Sharks and QBL for Maroochydore Clippers, but now I'm keen to make the move into youth work so I can use health and fitness to help kids in less fortunate circumstances.
Other people have said I'm flirtatious, charming and handsome.
I played NBL for the Southland Sharks and I played QBL for Maroochydore Clippers.
Something simple; a mean feed of KFC either in the booth or at the beach.
I'd be looking for a rad girl who can make ya boy giggle!
Chewing too loudly... it's not funny just don't do it.
A delicious smelling perfume.
A girl with no booty, stinky armpits and passing wind.
Michelle Rodriguez (but only when she was in the Fast and Furious).
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020