Meet Kristian, a 25-year-old entrepreneur from Auckland.
Kristian describes himself as competitive and successful.
I won a car when I was eight, so Heartbreak Island could be my next big win! I'm pretty ambitious and competitive, and I'm used to getting what I want out of life. Beautiful eyes and good teeth are a turn-on in my book, but I don't like rudeness. I'm a closet nerd/gamer taking all the opportunities that come my way. If that's love, I hope it's with someone who is ambitious and fun but wouldn't mind exploring a museum with me.
A long time ago I passed up an amazing opportunity to go to Harvard University with rowing. Partly due to the fear of stepping outside my comfort zone, part fear of change, I let it slip by. Rather than regretting that for the rest of my life, I decided to use it as a lesson and take all opportunities that come my way and run with them. Being on the show was one of those opportunities I couldn't say no to.
Genuine, loving, elusive.
I'm a closet nerd/gamer, which very very few people know... until now!
Exploring a museum, grabbing a late dinner, then cruising around when the sun sets and the streets are empty, finding hidden spots with amazing views, then just chatting and listening to music in the car.
My ideal partner would have very strong family values. They'd be driven, ambitious and independent - I'd love her to have a job or hobby she's incredibly passionate about.
Beautiful eyes and good teeth are a turn-on in my book!
Someone who is rude.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020