Meet Kristian, a 25-year-old entrepreneur from Auckland.
Kristian describes himself as competitive and successful.
I won a car when I was eight, so Heartbreak Island could be my next big win! I'm pretty ambitious and competitive, and I'm used to getting what I want out of life. Beautiful eyes and good teeth are a turn-on in my book, but I don't like rudeness. I'm a closet nerd/gamer taking all the opportunities that come my way. If that's love, I hope it's with someone who is ambitious and fun but wouldn't mind exploring a museum with me.
A long time ago I passed up an amazing opportunity to go to Harvard University with rowing. Partly due to the fear of stepping outside my comfort zone, part fear of change, I let it slip by. Rather than regretting that for the rest of my life, I decided to use it as a lesson and take all opportunities that come my way and run with them. Being on the show was one of those opportunities I couldn't say no to.
Genuine, loving, elusive.
I'm a closet nerd/gamer, which very very few people know... until now!
Exploring a museum, grabbing a late dinner, then cruising around when the sun sets and the streets are empty, finding hidden spots with amazing views, then just chatting and listening to music in the car.
My ideal partner would have very strong family values. They'd be driven, ambitious and independent - I'd love her to have a job or hobby she's incredibly passionate about.
Beautiful eyes and good teeth are a turn-on in my book!
Someone who is rude.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019