Meet Kelsey, a 24-year-old flight attendant from Wellington.
Kelsey is a former Miss Universe NZ contestant and loves anything to do with fitness and travel.
I may be a former Miss Universe NZ contestant, but when I drink, I draaank! My motto is, 'Go hard or go home'; and when I get drunk, I don't stop dropping low! I'm open to the idea of finding love on the show, but I also wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000. If I win, I'll buy a one-way ticket to America and travel. I'm hoping for a guy who shares my passion for fitness and not someone who takes longer to get ready than I do!
I am definitely open to the idea. I wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000 as well as the possibility of finding love.
Positive, bubbly and always hungry.
Someone people are surprised to hear I was a Miss Universe contestant. I was extremely shy back in my school days but my pageant experience really helped bring me out of my shell.
Something casual and relaxed. An opportunity to get to know one another... on the condition there MUST be good food!
My ideal partner is someone is genuine and LOYAL! A guy who is well mannered, with a good sense of humour gets me going. Guys who are thoughtful and romantic also tick the boxes. Someone who is athletic and enjoys fitness is a MUST! A cute smile would be a bonus. Geez am I asking too much?!
Someone who looks after themselves, has a a nice smile, smells good (yummy cologne) and shows their interest in me and only me.
A man who smokes is a big turn-off for me. Someone who takes longer to get ready than I do. Bad breath is not a good time, neither is someone who is too cocky.
Channing Tatum, hands down. I like a man who can moooveeee!
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020