Meet Kelsey, a 24-year-old flight attendant from Wellington.
Kelsey is a former Miss Universe NZ contestant and loves anything to do with fitness and travel.
I may be a former Miss Universe NZ contestant, but when I drink, I draaank! My motto is, 'Go hard or go home'; and when I get drunk, I don't stop dropping low! I'm open to the idea of finding love on the show, but I also wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000. If I win, I'll buy a one-way ticket to America and travel. I'm hoping for a guy who shares my passion for fitness and not someone who takes longer to get ready than I do!
I am definitely open to the idea. I wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000 as well as the possibility of finding love.
Positive, bubbly and always hungry.
Someone people are surprised to hear I was a Miss Universe contestant. I was extremely shy back in my school days but my pageant experience really helped bring me out of my shell.
Something casual and relaxed. An opportunity to get to know one another... on the condition there MUST be good food!
My ideal partner is someone is genuine and LOYAL! A guy who is well mannered, with a good sense of humour gets me going. Guys who are thoughtful and romantic also tick the boxes. Someone who is athletic and enjoys fitness is a MUST! A cute smile would be a bonus. Geez am I asking too much?!
Someone who looks after themselves, has a a nice smile, smells good (yummy cologne) and shows their interest in me and only me.
A man who smokes is a big turn-off for me. Someone who takes longer to get ready than I do. Bad breath is not a good time, neither is someone who is too cocky.
Channing Tatum, hands down. I like a man who can moooveeee!
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020