Meet Kelsey, a 24-year-old flight attendant from Wellington.
Kelsey is a former Miss Universe NZ contestant and loves anything to do with fitness and travel.
I may be a former Miss Universe NZ contestant, but when I drink, I draaank! My motto is, 'Go hard or go home'; and when I get drunk, I don't stop dropping low! I'm open to the idea of finding love on the show, but I also wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000. If I win, I'll buy a one-way ticket to America and travel. I'm hoping for a guy who shares my passion for fitness and not someone who takes longer to get ready than I do!
I am definitely open to the idea. I wouldn't mind walking away with the $100,000 as well as the possibility of finding love.
Positive, bubbly and always hungry.
Someone people are surprised to hear I was a Miss Universe contestant. I was extremely shy back in my school days but my pageant experience really helped bring me out of my shell.
Something casual and relaxed. An opportunity to get to know one another... on the condition there MUST be good food!
My ideal partner is someone is genuine and LOYAL! A guy who is well mannered, with a good sense of humour gets me going. Guys who are thoughtful and romantic also tick the boxes. Someone who is athletic and enjoys fitness is a MUST! A cute smile would be a bonus. Geez am I asking too much?!
Someone who looks after themselves, has a a nice smile, smells good (yummy cologne) and shows their interest in me and only me.
A man who smokes is a big turn-off for me. Someone who takes longer to get ready than I do. Bad breath is not a good time, neither is someone who is too cocky.
Channing Tatum, hands down. I like a man who can moooveeee!
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019