Meet Julius, a 25-year-old product manager from Auckland.
Julius describes himself as a family man with a big heart.
I'm 100% looking for love because I am at a time in my life when I'm open to a long-term relationship. I'm a bit of a romantic, though, so I know if I fall for someone on the show, I'll fall pretty hard! Once I bleached my hair in Rio at New Year for a girl. Hopefully, there'll be none of that this time, but I'd be happy to have drinks on the beach with a girl who has strong family values, a beautiful smile, and a passion for travel and adventure.
I'm coming into this 100% looking for love. I'm at a time in my life where I would be open for a long-term relationship. Although scary, I see this as a once in a lifetime experience and the opportunity to meet someone special. I know if I fall for someone on the show, I'll fall pretty hard.
Calculated, hard worker, trustworthy.
My mum was one of 18 and my dad one of 7. I have a HUGE family and wherever I go in the world I'm bound to bump into a family member!
A coffee and walk along the beach on a summer day. Anything outdoors with the opportunity to move around, I'm much more comfortable in an environment like this and much more open as a result.
Someone with a strong family values, a beautiful smile, who loves to travel and has passion/drive.
A girl with a good sense of humour. Someone easy to talk to. Passion and drive goes a long way with me.
Someone who is up themselves or thinks they are better than everyone else.
Katya Henry and Yoo Ventura.
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveToday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020