Meet Georgia, a 23-year-old graphic design student from Wellington.
Georgia describes herself as a bit of a joker at heart with an enthusiasm for life.
When I was 16, I got my heart broken and it taught me that I'm the creator of my happiness, so I haven't had a serious relationship yet. Maybe this is my chance? I'm laid-back, down to earth and love good banter, so I'm looking for a guy who's funny, authentic and knows what he wants. Someone untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude will turn me off. Take me on a relaxed date with a few too many wines and we'll see how we go!
Getting my heart broken at 16 taught me that I'm the creator of my own happiness. I'm not searching for love coming into the show, but I am looking for something a bit more serious.
Hard-working, caring and thoughtful.
Maybe that I've never been in a serious relationship?
Something low-key and relaxed where we can have a proper chat (and maybe have a few too many wines)!
My ideal partner would be someone that is genuine, caring, driven and communicative.
Someone that is funny, their own person and knows what they want.
When someone is untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude.
Younes Bendjima and Jesse Williams.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019