Meet Georgia, a 23-year-old graphic design student from Wellington.
Georgia describes herself as a bit of a joker at heart with an enthusiasm for life.
When I was 16, I got my heart broken and it taught me that I'm the creator of my happiness, so I haven't had a serious relationship yet. Maybe this is my chance? I'm laid-back, down to earth and love good banter, so I'm looking for a guy who's funny, authentic and knows what he wants. Someone untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude will turn me off. Take me on a relaxed date with a few too many wines and we'll see how we go!
Getting my heart broken at 16 taught me that I'm the creator of my own happiness. I'm not searching for love coming into the show, but I am looking for something a bit more serious.
Hard-working, caring and thoughtful.
Maybe that I've never been in a serious relationship?
Something low-key and relaxed where we can have a proper chat (and maybe have a few too many wines)!
My ideal partner would be someone that is genuine, caring, driven and communicative.
Someone that is funny, their own person and knows what they want.
When someone is untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude.
Younes Bendjima and Jesse Williams.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020