Meet Georgia, a 23-year-old graphic design student from Wellington.
Georgia describes herself as a bit of a joker at heart with an enthusiasm for life.
When I was 16, I got my heart broken and it taught me that I'm the creator of my happiness, so I haven't had a serious relationship yet. Maybe this is my chance? I'm laid-back, down to earth and love good banter, so I'm looking for a guy who's funny, authentic and knows what he wants. Someone untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude will turn me off. Take me on a relaxed date with a few too many wines and we'll see how we go!
Getting my heart broken at 16 taught me that I'm the creator of my own happiness. I'm not searching for love coming into the show, but I am looking for something a bit more serious.
Hard-working, caring and thoughtful.
Maybe that I've never been in a serious relationship?
Something low-key and relaxed where we can have a proper chat (and maybe have a few too many wines)!
My ideal partner would be someone that is genuine, caring, driven and communicative.
Someone that is funny, their own person and knows what they want.
When someone is untrustworthy, stuck-up or rude.
Younes Bendjima and Jesse Williams.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020