Meet Ella, the youngest contestant on Heartbreak Island.
Ella is a 20-year-old commerce student from Auckland. She describes herself as fun, outgoing and bubbly and is open to finding love on the show. The blonde beauty is passionate about dance, something that has seen her compete around the world.
As the youngest on the island, it might surprise people that my favourite TV show is Coronation Street! But I'm fun and outgoing, and dancing is my passion. I'm excited to potentially find love in Fiji. I'd like to be taken out for a picnic with a view, but the guy can't smell bad because that's my biggest turn-off. My first boyfriend left me for another girl, so I'm coming into this game with a strong mindset and my best asset – a great bum!
I am open to it. I'm just going to let what happens on the show happen and if I fall in love then that would be a bonus.
Fun, outgoing and bubbly.
Definitely going to the World Hip Hop Dance Championships in Las Vegas in 2016 and representing New Zealand. I finally got to live out my dream.
My ideal date would be something really chill but romantic, like a picnic with a nice view.
Someone who is funny, light-hearted, outgoing and driven. Someone who is passionate about certain things in their life.
A guy who looks after himself, someone who smells nice or has nice eyes.
Someone who smells bad and someone who's not independent or motivated.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020