Meet Ella, the youngest contestant on Heartbreak Island.
Ella is a 20-year-old commerce student from Auckland. She describes herself as fun, outgoing and bubbly and is open to finding love on the show. The blonde beauty is passionate about dance, something that has seen her compete around the world.
As the youngest on the island, it might surprise people that my favourite TV show is Coronation Street! But I'm fun and outgoing, and dancing is my passion. I'm excited to potentially find love in Fiji. I'd like to be taken out for a picnic with a view, but the guy can't smell bad because that's my biggest turn-off. My first boyfriend left me for another girl, so I'm coming into this game with a strong mindset and my best asset – a great bum!
I am open to it. I'm just going to let what happens on the show happen and if I fall in love then that would be a bonus.
Fun, outgoing and bubbly.
Definitely going to the World Hip Hop Dance Championships in Las Vegas in 2016 and representing New Zealand. I finally got to live out my dream.
My ideal date would be something really chill but romantic, like a picnic with a nice view.
Someone who is funny, light-hearted, outgoing and driven. Someone who is passionate about certain things in their life.
A guy who looks after himself, someone who smells nice or has nice eyes.
Someone who smells bad and someone who's not independent or motivated.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020