Meet Ella, the youngest contestant on Heartbreak Island.
Ella is a 20-year-old commerce student from Auckland. She describes herself as fun, outgoing and bubbly and is open to finding love on the show. The blonde beauty is passionate about dance, something that has seen her compete around the world.
As the youngest on the island, it might surprise people that my favourite TV show is Coronation Street! But I'm fun and outgoing, and dancing is my passion. I'm excited to potentially find love in Fiji. I'd like to be taken out for a picnic with a view, but the guy can't smell bad because that's my biggest turn-off. My first boyfriend left me for another girl, so I'm coming into this game with a strong mindset and my best asset – a great bum!
I am open to it. I'm just going to let what happens on the show happen and if I fall in love then that would be a bonus.
Fun, outgoing and bubbly.
Definitely going to the World Hip Hop Dance Championships in Las Vegas in 2016 and representing New Zealand. I finally got to live out my dream.
My ideal date would be something really chill but romantic, like a picnic with a nice view.
Someone who is funny, light-hearted, outgoing and driven. Someone who is passionate about certain things in their life.
A guy who looks after himself, someone who smells nice or has nice eyes.
Someone who smells bad and someone who's not independent or motivated.
- Diet & NutritionA nutritionist's advice for what to do if your weight fluctuates as much as your mood
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019