Always on the go, Hayley Holt's just wrapped up Breakfast in the studio downstairs when she sits down with us to chat.
"Go easy on me today guys," she quips "I've only had three hours of sleep."
When asked why on earth she'd do that to herself and how she was still functioning she explains she'd been up watching the cricket World Cup the night before and it had been too gripping to switch off.
Adding: "There's another match tonight.
"I think I'm just going to have to read about it in the paper though - I don't know what two days in a row might do to me," she laughs.
A little over 18 months since she switched politics for her role as a presenter on Breakfast, Hayley will be the first one to tell you that she is absolutely not a morning person, but she loves the job and despite the 3.30am wake up calls, she wouldn't have it any other way.
However the unconventional work hours have taken a bit of a toll on her personal life.
In this video Hayley shares how she's had to completely overhaul her daily routine, how its impacted her social and dating life – filling us in on her latest date – and reveals how she's found Breakfast has made her more emotional.
She also reveals how she feels about her "buddy" and co-host Daniel Faitaua leaving the Breakfast family, and who her absolute dream co-host would be.
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveToday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- Destinations CitiesTranquil Tahiti: Where the tastes of France, Polynesia and China meet
- CareerHow Kiwi women are using technology to fit their work around their lifestyles
- CareerPlaying his idol in a new miniseries: Mosese Veaila's real-life connection to Jonah Lomu
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeryl Streep on turning 70, her greatest loss and why she's grateful to Jane Fonda
The Australian Women's WeeklyAug 17, 2019
- RoyalsSuits just made a cute reference to Duchess Meghan’s new life as a royal
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- RoyalsThe royal family celebrate Princess Anne's 69th birthday
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- CareerMeet new Zealand's fastest under-21 female drag racer
Woman's DayAug 16, 2019