It looks like the Married At First Sight experts missed a trick when matching Nasser Sultan with ex-wife Gabrielle Bartlett – that he, er, may have preferred to have had a husband instead.
As NW's exclusive pictures show, the 51-year-old singleton seemed to be having the time of his life on an intimate date with a mystery man on April 4 after being spied by a local photographer.
"They definitely looked like more than friends," an onlooker at Crystal Bar in Sydney's Surry Hills tells NW.
"They tried to keep a low profile at first, but after a couple of drinks they didn't seem to mind who noticed them."
"At one point Nasser was holding the guy's hand and seemed to kiss him on the cheek while whispering in his ear."
The couple appeared even cosier as they headed back from their boozy date towards Nasser's home.
Nasser keeps people guessing - he recently told KISS FM's Kyle Sandilands, "If I was gay, I'd be a rock star… I'd live the lifestyle of it," after his Mardi Gras party picture got people talking.
Though Nasser declined to comment on the PDA-packed date when approached by NW, it's clear that whatever's going on between the pair is making the reality star smile.
One thing's for sure - Nasser certainly is a man of mystery. During the series other stories have emerged that Nasser has a secret wife and kids, and that he had a girlfriend tucked away on the side during filming.
Yep, we're confused. Just who is the real Nasser?
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022