It looks like the Married At First Sight experts missed a trick when matching Nasser Sultan with ex-wife Gabrielle Bartlett – that he, er, may have preferred to have had a husband instead.
As NW's exclusive pictures show, the 51-year-old singleton seemed to be having the time of his life on an intimate date with a mystery man on April 4 after being spied by a local photographer.
"They definitely looked like more than friends," an onlooker at Crystal Bar in Sydney's Surry Hills tells NW.
"They tried to keep a low profile at first, but after a couple of drinks they didn't seem to mind who noticed them."
"At one point Nasser was holding the guy's hand and seemed to kiss him on the cheek while whispering in his ear."
The couple appeared even cosier as they headed back from their boozy date towards Nasser's home.
Nasser keeps people guessing - he recently told KISS FM's Kyle Sandilands, "If I was gay, I'd be a rock star… I'd live the lifestyle of it," after his Mardi Gras party picture got people talking.
Though Nasser declined to comment on the PDA-packed date when approached by NW, it's clear that whatever's going on between the pair is making the reality star smile.
One thing's for sure - Nasser certainly is a man of mystery. During the series other stories have emerged that Nasser has a secret wife and kids, and that he had a girlfriend tucked away on the side during filming.
Yep, we're confused. Just who is the real Nasser?
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021