It looks like the Married At First Sight experts missed a trick when matching Nasser Sultan with ex-wife Gabrielle Bartlett – that he, er, may have preferred to have had a husband instead.
As NW's exclusive pictures show, the 51-year-old singleton seemed to be having the time of his life on an intimate date with a mystery man on April 4 after being spied by a local photographer.
"They definitely looked like more than friends," an onlooker at Crystal Bar in Sydney's Surry Hills tells NW.
"They tried to keep a low profile at first, but after a couple of drinks they didn't seem to mind who noticed them."
"At one point Nasser was holding the guy's hand and seemed to kiss him on the cheek while whispering in his ear."
The couple appeared even cosier as they headed back from their boozy date towards Nasser's home.
Nasser keeps people guessing - he recently told KISS FM's Kyle Sandilands, "If I was gay, I'd be a rock star… I'd live the lifestyle of it," after his Mardi Gras party picture got people talking.
Though Nasser declined to comment on the PDA-packed date when approached by NW, it's clear that whatever's going on between the pair is making the reality star smile.
One thing's for sure - Nasser certainly is a man of mystery. During the series other stories have emerged that Nasser has a secret wife and kids, and that he had a girlfriend tucked away on the side during filming.
Yep, we're confused. Just who is the real Nasser?
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019