There's nothing like reliving the best bits from your favourite TV show, so this week we bring you our top three take-outs from week four of Dancing With The Stars.
1. K'Lee's comeback - after finding herself in the bottom two for a second time, and despite dancing her best dance yet with the tango, K'Lee had to compete in a dance-off against Anna Wilcox. But she came out fighting and the judges were impressed.
2. Amelia's sass - after Amelia and Willie performed their hip hop routine, the judges questioned whether it was actually hip hop. Amelia was having none of that, although she set them straight from the other side of the room.
3. Manu heating things up - when Manu performed the salsa, judges Camilla and Rachel began bickering over who would get to dance with him. What Rachel said was the best line yet, though - should Manu be very afraid?
Relive the fun and drama in the video above.
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019