We've come to the first double elimination of the season on Dancing with the Stars NZ, and for the six celebrities left in the running, it is crunch time.
On Sunday night, each star gave the '80s theme their best shot with Chrystal Chenery coming out on top for her cha-cha. The judges gave her two perfect 10s for the stellar performance, rocketing the former Bachelor babe right to the top of the leaderboard for week six of the competition.
On the other end of the rankings is Ben Barrington and Krystal Stuart, who scored 20 points for their Freddie Mercury-inspired paso doble.
Monday night's elimination episode kicked off with an encore performance from Siobhan Marshall and Charlie Billington, back to dance their salsa to Whitney Houston's 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody'.
After a quick recap of Sunday's dances, Dominic Bowden announces the first of the two couples going home tonight: Ben Barrington and Krystal Stuart.
Despite the "ups and downs" of the competition, Ben told Dominic that he had "no regrets", and made sure to thank his partner for sticking with him.
"We're leaving on a high. We're amongst some amazing competition and I'm sure the best team is going to win," he said.
That leaves Shane Cameron and Jay-Jay Harvey in danger, but X Factor NZ winner Beau Monga takes to the floor first to lighten things up with his performance.
After the break, Dominic announces the final couple leaving DWTS this week: Shane Cameron and Nerida Cortese.
"It's been absolutely fantastic to get this far, I'm blown away myself," he told Dominic, thanking Nerida, his parents and his wife for their support.
That leaves four couples in the running - who are you rooting for?
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021