After Sunday night's performances, frontrunner Simon Barnett was once again in the lead thanks to his intense paso doble to 'Eye of the Tiger'. The radio host's fancy footwork earned him the very first perfect 10 of the season from judge Candy Lane, placing him squarely in the number one spot this week.
Second-ranked Chrystal Chenery and partner Jonny Williams took over encore duties for Monday night's episode, pulling off another accomplished rendition of their quickstep to the music from Burlesque.
They were followed up by champion hip-hop crew Identity, who entertained the audience with an electrifying set before Dominic Bowden got ready to reveal who would be going home this week.
After the public votes and the judges' scores were all tallied, Ben Barrington and Teuila Blakely were in the bottom two and sadly, Teuila was ultimately sent home.
It was a bittersweet farewell for the former Shortland Street star, but Teuila said she had an "incredible" time on DWTS and thanked the viewers for supporting her and her charity Women's Refuge.
"I have broken any kind of limits I've had previously and it's been a really tough journey," she said.
"I really feel proud of myself in this competition," she continued, going on to praise her "amazing" partner Scott Cole.
Click here to read more about Teuila's journey and the reason why she chose Women's Refuge as her charity.
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019