- Simon Barnett & Vanessa Cole (27)
- Siobhan Marshall & Charlie Billington, tied with Chrystal Chenery & Jonny Williams (25)
- Shane Cameron & Nerida Cortese, tied with Jay-Jay Harvey and Enrique Johns (21)
- Pam Corkery & Matt Tatton-Brown (17)
- Ben Barrington & Krystal Stuart (14)
- Teuila Blakely & Scott Cole (13)
Simon also took to the dancefloor first with partner Vanessa Cole, impressing the judges with a stately foxtrot to the wintry classic 'Baby it's Cold Outside'. The radio host has been a solid contender for the past few weeks and managed to secure the top spot on the scoreboard after his performance on Sunday, earning a total of 27 points.
Sadly, last week's frontrunner Teuila Blakely didn't fare so well with the judges after dancing a 'hip-hop-infused cha-cha' with partner Scott Cole. While the duo looked to be having plenty of fun on the dancefloor, the judges iced them out with a score of just 13.
Meanwhile, Chrystal Chenery and Siobhan Marshall tied for second place thanks to their graceful waltzes, and Shane Cameron wowed with his fast and furious quickstep to a jazzed-up version of 'Umbrella'.
Pam Corkery danced her way to her highest score yet, earning 17 points for her tango to 'Here Comes the Rain Again', while Ben Barrington received 14 points for his rumba.
Radio jost Jay-Jay Harvey was looking to redeem herself after last week's unfortunate fall, and while her tango wasn't perfect the judges gave her an improved score of 21.
Fourth week scores:
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020