After Sunday night's episode of Dancing with the Stars, Simon Barnett danced into the top spot with an impressive score of 27 points for his foxtrot.
Meanwhile, last week's top-ranked celebrity Teuila Blakely tumbled right to the bottom of the scoreboard after her and partner Scott Cole's controversial 'hip-hop-infused cha-cha'.
However, after tallying up the viewer votes and the judges' scores, host Dominic Bowden revealed it was Siobhan Marshall and Pam Corkery in the bottom two! Siobhan was "shocked" to be in the bottom two after scoring 25 points for her waltz to Frozen's 'Let It Go', but in the end, Pam and her pro dance partner Matt Tatton-Brown were sent home from the competition.
"I have had a terrific experience, and Matt was amazing," Pam told Dominic before the pair performed their final dance together, joking that she could "call [herself] a woman" now.
That leaves just seven celebrities in the running! Who are you backing to win the mirror ball trophy?
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019