- Teuila Blakely & Scott Cole, tied with Colin Mathura-Jeffree & Kristie Williams (21)
- Shane Cameron & Nerida Cortese, tied with Chrystal Chenery & Jonny Williams (19)
- Jay-Jay Harvey & Enrique Johns (15) 8. Pam Corkery & Matt Tatton-Brown (14) 9. Maz Quinn & Caryn Lim, tied with Ben Barrington & Krystal Stewart (13)
It's the second week of competition on Dancing with the Stars, but the pressure is already getting to the celebrities.
Radio host Jay-Jay Harvey kicked off Sunday's episode with a quick and cheerful quickstep to 'Walking on Sunshine', but her nerves about following up last week's second place finish may have translated onto the dancefloor! The judges said the dance wasn't as "light and bright" as they would have liked.
Next up, Chrystal Chenery and Jonny Williams danced an elegant waltz to 'Skyfall', with the duo pulling off a impressively tricky lift as the showstopping finale.
They were followed up by actor Ben Barrington and his partner Krystal Stewart, who danced the samba to Livin La Vida Loca, despite both being injured! While they got through it with no mishaps, the judges weren't wowed and the two are currently tied at the bottom of the leaderboard.
Another unlucky injured dancer this week was Simon Barnett, who danced a fiery tango with partner Vanessa Cole despite dislocating a knee during the performance! The pain didn't stop him from delivering what the judges wanted to see, and they were rewarded with a score of 24.
Shane Cameron and Nerida Cortese improved on last week's score with their waltz to 'If You Don't Know Me By Now', while Colin Mathura-Jeffree and Kristie Williams also impressed with their smooth foxtrot.
Surfer Maz Quinn and his partner Caryn Lim failed to make much of an impact with their cha-cha, although judge Stefano commended Maz for trying. Pam Corkery and Matt Tatton-Brown's rumba didn't do much better, but Teuila Blakely scored high for her foxtrot with partner Scott Cole.
Meanwhile, Siobhan Marshall and pro Charlie Billington continued their winning streak with a tango that saw them tying with Simon and Vanessa for highest score this week.
Second week scores: 1. Simon Barnett & Vanessa Cole, tied with Siobhan Marshall & Charlie Billington (24)
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019