From leopard-print pants to crazy blond wigs, Clint Randell has had his fair share of wild outfits on Dancing With The Stars.
But the chipper radio star was more than happy to dress up as Patrick Swayze and put on a Dirty Dancing show with his partner Brittany Coleman for our photoshoot.
"Last time I watched the movie was at an outdoor screening," recalls the 33-year-old.
"After it had finished, you could tell everyone in the crowd just wanted to try the lift. We'd had a few beers at that point, so my mate's wife ended up running at me and I picked her up. All of a sudden, there were like 50 other people in the park pairing up and trying to do it too!"
It's clear after seven weeks on the show that Clint's moves have extended far beyond drunken lifts in the local park.
From a colourful contemporary dance to an elegant waltz, his skills on the dance floor have impressed not just the judges but his fans and family too.
He tells, "My favourite dance we've done so far was from week two when we did the Viennese waltz. We surprised a lot of people – no-one thought I could dance like that. That moment was so memorable."
(You can watch his dance in the player above).
Already, Randell's decided he'll have to keep dancing once the show comes to an end.
"Every time I think about how little time is left, I get a bit depressed!" he exclaims. "It becomes your world for so long. When it's finally over, it's going to leave a weird hole in my life that wasn't there before."
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Celebrity NewsJennifer Aniston finally joins Instagram and promptly breaks the internet
Now To LoveToday 10:10am
- CareerAll the highlights from the NEXT Woman Of The Year 2019 Awards
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsSee unseen footage of Prince Harry adorably cradling Archie in the trailer of an upcoming documentary
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- BodyThe Mirena and Jaydess contraceptives are finally free for Kiwi women from November
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyThe hilarious moment Art Green had with his son that every parent will relate to
Now To LoveYesterday 10:51am
- BodyHeavyweight boxing champion Shane Cameron steps up to fight Parkinson's disease
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:35am
- MindSurviving depression: Matt Chisholm's brave decision to quit TV
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William receive a royal welcome as they arrive in Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- CareerThe latest famous rock star to be a big fan of Jacinda Ardern
Now To LoveOct 14, 2019