Curly Watts is a bit of a Coro St legend who starred in the soap for 20 years between 1983 - 2003. We last saw him when he left for Newcastle with second wife Emma Taylor.
Before that, we were obsessed with his on/off relationship with Raquel Wolstenhulme who was played by Sarah Lancashire.
And now, Kevin Kennedy has spoken out about how he'd LOVE to return to the show as the bespectacled favourite.
When asked how he'd feel about making a comeback, Kevin told Rochelle Hulmes on Lorraine: "I would say I'd love to. Curly was such a multi-faceted character.
"I think he had lots of stories to tell then and I think he would be even more interesting if he came back with some tales to tell.
"I mean, did he see Raquel again? What happened to his daughter and his son Ben?"
They're very good questions and viewers would no doubt love to find out the answers.
So, c'mon Coro bosses - make it happen.
In the meantime, let's take a look back at some of Coronation Street's other arrivals and departures over the years:
Yep, that's right - Coro St legend Jim McDonald returns next week. He'll no doubt bring lots of trouble along with his Northern Irish dulcet tones and, hopefully, our favourite moustache.
We last saw Nick Tilsley drive off in search of a 'reboot' after nearly sinking to his death in quicksand. But Nick will be returning, hopefully recharged, this October.
Claudia Colby has returned to the street after seven years away from the cobbles. What trouble does she have in store for Maria Connor, Audrey Robert and the street's salon?
Since joining the street in 2000, Eileen Grimshaw has had a tough old life. She recently escaped the ghost of murderous ex-husband Pat Phelan and swapped the cobbles for Bristol. But the Coro St stalwart didn't stay away long and we're loving having her back to step up and help out Shaun.
The empty-headed but glamourous Rosie Webster has left and returned to the show like a yo-yo over the years. We loved having her back in recent weeks but, sadly, she left again to pursue a modelling career in Tokyo. A no-brainer for her!
Actress Jenny McAlpine is pregnant in real life, which means she'll be taking a few months maternity leave later in the year, Congrats, Jenny!
Suave con-artist Lewis Archer is back and we can't believe Audrey has fallen for his charms for a second time. Can Gail bring Audrey to her senses? We can't wait to see where this storyline leads.
Martin Platt returned to Coro St for a one-off episode after a 10-year hiatus. However, he's reportedly returning for more later in the year. It will be a full house at the Platts.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019