Former rugby star Nick Cummins turning down both Britt Hockley and Sophie Tieman in the heart-wrenching finale of The Bachelor Australia was the biggest moment in the show's history.
But Britt has no hard feelings about the shock decision.
"I'm scared of regrets and I think everything happens for a reason," Britt, 30, tells TV WEEK.
"You can learn from every experience, so instead of regretting something, take a positive from it. Think 'OK, I can't change what happened, but what can I learn from it?' There's always something."
Britt's attitude towards finding the light in even the darkest of times, likely stems from her own personal challenges she has faced both on the show and in past relationships.
Britt has previously revealed that she fell victim to a former partner leading a double life with both her and another woman, a tough experience that seems to have shifted her outlook.
However not one for focusing on the past, Britt says it's time to move on to the next chapter.
In fact, Britt enjoyed her time on the show so much, she can see herself pursuing a career in entertainment down the track.
"I'm always looking for the next challenge," she says.
"I loved my time on The Bachelor and everything that's come with it afterwards."
"I had so much fun filming and I've realised I love to entertain people and make them laugh. Hopefully, there's some of that somewhere, whether that's TV or radio or writing – who knows?"
As for next year's season of The Bachelorette, Britt isn't ruling out the possibility of applying.
"Bachelorette is something I would definitely consider," she previously said to TV WEEK.
"If everything was aligned and I was in the right head-space. I'll have to take that as it comes."
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019