She was blindsided when The Bachelor Australia's Nick Cummins didn't choose her or fellow contestant Sophie Tieman in the controversial finale episode. But she's not sitting at home crying into her ice cream, because Brittany Hockley is rumoured to have signed up for another shot at love.
That's right - Brit has all but confirmed that she's set to appear in Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she wouldn't expressly confirm her involvement because she's bound by strict confidentiality agreements, but she provided a pretty strong hint, saying 'Will I be on Paradise? I guess legally I say, 'You will have to say wait and see.''
Watch below: the moment Britt tells Sophie that Nick didn't pick either of them.
Fellow Bachelor favourites Cassandra Wood and Brooke Blurton were the first two Bachelor in Paradise contestants to be confirmed by Australia's Channel 10 last week.
Cass, 23, famously had a relationship with 30-year-old Nick prior to signing up for The Bachelor. She was incredibly open about her feelings for the Honey Badger, but was left devastated when she was sent home after the home visits.
23-year-old Brooke was one of the front runners in the show, capturing Nick's attention from the get-go. She made it to the final three, but left on her own accord after the home visits when Nick failed to give her the reassurance she needed that he could, in fact, see a future with her.
Filming for Bachelor in Paradise is taking place in Fiji, and the show promises that 'romances will blossom, tensions will rise, love triangles will form, and friendships and relationships will be tested.'
We look forward to seeing how Britt, Cass and Brooke get on.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019