She was blindsided when The Bachelor Australia's Nick Cummins didn't choose her or fellow contestant Sophie Tieman in the controversial finale episode. But she's not sitting at home crying into her ice cream, because Brittany Hockley is rumoured to have signed up for another shot at love.
That's right - Brit has all but confirmed that she's set to appear in Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she wouldn't expressly confirm her involvement because she's bound by strict confidentiality agreements, but she provided a pretty strong hint, saying 'Will I be on Paradise? I guess legally I say, 'You will have to say wait and see.''
Watch below: the moment Britt tells Sophie that Nick didn't pick either of them.
Fellow Bachelor favourites Cassandra Wood and Brooke Blurton were the first two Bachelor in Paradise contestants to be confirmed by Australia's Channel 10 last week.
Cass, 23, famously had a relationship with 30-year-old Nick prior to signing up for The Bachelor. She was incredibly open about her feelings for the Honey Badger, but was left devastated when she was sent home after the home visits.
23-year-old Brooke was one of the front runners in the show, capturing Nick's attention from the get-go. She made it to the final three, but left on her own accord after the home visits when Nick failed to give her the reassurance she needed that he could, in fact, see a future with her.
Filming for Bachelor in Paradise is taking place in Fiji, and the show promises that 'romances will blossom, tensions will rise, love triangles will form, and friendships and relationships will be tested.'
We look forward to seeing how Britt, Cass and Brooke get on.
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019