She was blindsided when The Bachelor Australia's Nick Cummins didn't choose her or fellow contestant Sophie Tieman in the controversial finale episode. But she's not sitting at home crying into her ice cream, because Brittany Hockley is rumoured to have signed up for another shot at love.
That's right - Brit has all but confirmed that she's set to appear in Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she wouldn't expressly confirm her involvement because she's bound by strict confidentiality agreements, but she provided a pretty strong hint, saying 'Will I be on Paradise? I guess legally I say, 'You will have to say wait and see.''
Watch below: the moment Britt tells Sophie that Nick didn't pick either of them.
Fellow Bachelor favourites Cassandra Wood and Brooke Blurton were the first two Bachelor in Paradise contestants to be confirmed by Australia's Channel 10 last week.
Cass, 23, famously had a relationship with 30-year-old Nick prior to signing up for The Bachelor. She was incredibly open about her feelings for the Honey Badger, but was left devastated when she was sent home after the home visits.
23-year-old Brooke was one of the front runners in the show, capturing Nick's attention from the get-go. She made it to the final three, but left on her own accord after the home visits when Nick failed to give her the reassurance she needed that he could, in fact, see a future with her.
Filming for Bachelor in Paradise is taking place in Fiji, and the show promises that 'romances will blossom, tensions will rise, love triangles will form, and friendships and relationships will be tested.'
We look forward to seeing how Britt, Cass and Brooke get on.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019