She was blindsided when The Bachelor Australia's Nick Cummins didn't choose her or fellow contestant Sophie Tieman in the controversial finale episode. But she's not sitting at home crying into her ice cream, because Brittany Hockley is rumoured to have signed up for another shot at love.
That's right - Brit has all but confirmed that she's set to appear in Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she wouldn't expressly confirm her involvement because she's bound by strict confidentiality agreements, but she provided a pretty strong hint, saying 'Will I be on Paradise? I guess legally I say, 'You will have to say wait and see.''
Watch below: the moment Britt tells Sophie that Nick didn't pick either of them.
Fellow Bachelor favourites Cassandra Wood and Brooke Blurton were the first two Bachelor in Paradise contestants to be confirmed by Australia's Channel 10 last week.
Cass, 23, famously had a relationship with 30-year-old Nick prior to signing up for The Bachelor. She was incredibly open about her feelings for the Honey Badger, but was left devastated when she was sent home after the home visits.
23-year-old Brooke was one of the front runners in the show, capturing Nick's attention from the get-go. She made it to the final three, but left on her own accord after the home visits when Nick failed to give her the reassurance she needed that he could, in fact, see a future with her.
Filming for Bachelor in Paradise is taking place in Fiji, and the show promises that 'romances will blossom, tensions will rise, love triangles will form, and friendships and relationships will be tested.'
We look forward to seeing how Britt, Cass and Brooke get on.
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019