It's been a tough 11 weeks for The Block teams as they work around the clock to get their houses finished in time for auction day - but on last night's episode of the Three reality show, contestant Yanita McLeay received a very special surprise that got all the teams in celebration mode.
Yanita's dashing beau dropped down to one knee for the romantic moment, telling her, "From the moment we went on our first date I've always wanted to marry you".
Of course, the blonde beauty wasted no time saying a resounding 'yes' - and despite her flustered new fiance putting the ring on the wrong hand, nothing could rain on Yanita's parade.
"It's all good though, I'll still marry him," she quipped.
The happy news was followed by Yanita's parents arriving to help celebrate the momentous occasion, along with her fellow Block teams.
This isn't the first time the Block has seen a surprise proposal play out in front of the camera. During the Villa Wars season in 2015, Hamilton's Sarah Kong got engaged to her boyfriend Neth.
Congratulations to the lovebirds!
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- Royals25 of the best royal Christmas cards over the years
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyIdeas for gifts that your kids can make for others this Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:16am
- Real LifeI love Christmas so much I've converted our barn into a Christmas wonderland
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:06am
- FamilyOur favourite Kiwi celebs share some of their favourite Christmas traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:46am
- Pregnancy & Birth'She's the real miracle': New dad's tribute to wife after she gives birth goes viral
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeEverything you need to know about living a 'low-tox' life in 2020
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveYesterday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayYesterday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019