While Beyoncé might have celebrated her birthday this weekend with good friends the Obamas at their gorgeous country retreat, E News reports plans are in place for an epic birthday bash.
After the week Bey's had - she took out took out the biggest amount of awards at this week’s MTV VMAs, it's no wonder she needed a little downtime.
Jetting off to Camp David this weekend, with her daughter Blue Ivy in tow, the celebrated singer spent time Michelle and her daughters Sasha and Malia.
While the president himself was away on business – he’s in China at the moment for the g20 summit - the girls no doubt enjoyed a weekend filled with plenty of presidential-style celebrations.
While relaxing in the country with the Obamas might be just what she needed after such a hectic week, according to E News Queen Bee is planning throwing a Soul Train themed bash – after the 70s TV show which was all about the funk, disco and hip hop tunes of the time to mark her birthday milestone.
Oh and the clothes? Did we mention the clothes?
We imagine there will be some pretty amazing outfits on display as well – but naturally we expect Bey to outshine them all.
The huge party will be held in New York on the 5th of September.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019