Married At First Sight star Lacey Swanepoel has applied for a presenter role on Bravo, and the news has made her even more unpopular with Kiwi fans of MAFS.
Two seconds of her audition video featured in a compilation video posted on Bravo's Facebook page on Wednesday. She's one of many Kiwis applying to represent Bravo on television, social media and at events.
Swanepoel has not exactly endeared herself to Married At First Sight fans, who took to social media to verbally attack her and fellow MAFS star Bel Clarke last week.
Her application for the Bravo role has only made her even more unpopular because this week she was seen on MAFS accusing her new husband Luke of only going on MAFS "to become a famous comedian".
"You lied to me and to all of my friends and family. Your friends told all of my friends why you're on this show, and I know you think it's a joke, but I don't think it's a joke," she said during a fight at the cocktail party.
"The fact that all of your friends and family, including your dad, told my dad that the only reason you were on this show was so that you could become a famous comedian - it's not a joke to me."
"Hypocrite" is the word that has been bandied around in the comments on Bravo's post.
We don't like her chances of getting the job...
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019