It's been an epic buildup, but The Bachelor Australia 2018 is officially here. And the premiere episode did not disappoint.
As promised, former Wallabies player Nick Cummins is the biggest breath of fresh air to grace the franchise and the Honey Badger's intuitive nature and cheeky personality has wooed all of Australasia.
So behold - we've rounded up the best moments from The Bachelor premiere!
We counted at least three different make-out sessions between Nick Cummins and several mystery women in the opening teaser showing what we can expect this season.
From a beach-side romp, to a steamy pool pash - the new Bachelor isn't afraid to get down and dirty with his female flames.
You can hardly blame the human ray of sunshine that is Shannon for feeling a bit jittery after meeting Nick on the red carpet.
Proving he really is in tune with female energies, Nick decided to take "Shaz" for a "trot" to help calm her jitters.
"I'm sh-----g my dacks," the 25-year-old beauty admitted. (That's Australian for "I'm so nervous I feel like I could have a poo.")
"I'm feeling nervous too! You know horses before they race? They take them for a walk and then everything cools down! Being a thoroughbred yourself..." Nick says as he leads Shannon around the candle-lit garden for a soothing potter.
What's a season of The Bachelor without an energy healer?
Enter Cayla, who is into crystals and punctuating every sentence with the word "legit."
Rocking up with a very revealing slit at the front of her dress and a rose quartz crystal, which she recently purchased to help "attract love and marriage", the 27-year-old selflessly gifts the gemstone to Nick, instructing him to keep it by his bed at the Bachelor mansion.
"I bought this for myself around six weeks ago to attract love and marriage. I'm gifting it to you to wish you luck on your journey," she says.
Imagine walking out to meet your mystery Bachelor only to find that you've dated him before. Well, that's exactly what happened to poor Cass. And it was equal parts awkward and electrifying, proving there's a definite spark still lingering.
"We know each other pretty well. We had a couple of dates. The timing wasn't right because she was doing her thing, I was doing my thing," Nick admits.
We can't wait to see how it plays out between the pair!
Look, she may have literally leapt onto the Honey Badger and wrapped her legs around his shoulders but kudos to Dasha for mixing things up and giving us the most memorable red carpet arrival of the night.
"I totally used that one just to touch you," she cackles.
And something tells us Nick didn't mind one iota.
And we have our first manufactured fight of the season with Cass labelling Sophie a "basic b---h" for allegedly dating her ex.
"I think Nick will think she's a basic b---h who doesn't have much to offer," Cass fumes.
In a desperate attempt to get Nick's attention, Cayla decides to jump into the pool.
The deafening sound of crickets can be heard as her snarky co-stars tell her: "Way to ruin a good dress, babe!"
"He's not going to give that drowned rat a rose," Blair adds.
Gone too soon!
But also, onya Nick for chopping three babes on night one.
The Bachelor Australia airs every Tuesday and Wednesday on Bravo at 8:30pm.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019