New Zealand’s first ever Bachelor Arthur Green found love on his season of the reality show, and now, the 27-year-old and his gorgeous gal Matilda Rice are sitting back and watching Jordan Mauger’s search for true love on season two.
With his unique love story unfolding in front of the cameras last year, the Paleo hunk has more insight than anyone into Jordan’s tumultuous journey to find Ms Right. So, we asked him the hard questions about this week’s episodes!
Highlights and low lights
Highlight: Jordan's date with Storm. It felt like the two showed some true feelings for one another.
Low light: The abseiling date. Of the three women that went on the date - two fell and cried, and the third just said, "Nah not for me". Perhaps the production team need to reassess their dates, or Jordan needs to select his datees more thoughtfully.
Close second low light: Rebecca telling Jordan about her thesis on reality TV. Although the fact that she told him was great, it was just a shame that she waited until now to let him know.
Rose rating: Two roses. To be honest, this week was a bit boring. The dates were mediocre and the only believable conversation I saw was with Storm. I found myself sitting through a repetitive cycle of dates, superficial conversations and shiny dresses without losing myself in any true romance.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019