The Bachelor Winter Games has just aired the third of four episodes in the United States. And with no hope of the series coming to New Zealand any time soon, we've been having to resort to online updates.
Poor Ally Thompson, unlucky in love from the third season of The Bachelor NZ, has been making a few ripples Stateside. But not in a good way. She vomited on air. And cameras caught every detail.
24-year-old Ally, along with Jordan Mauger and Lily McManus, made up the Kiwi contingent in the first international spinoff of its kind.
The four part series involves contestants competing in winter games type events in order to receive date cards.
Forgoing the traditional rose ceremony, in this episode contestants had to kiss for their place in the competition, all under the watchful eyes of former Bachelor contestants, now judges.
Watching other contestants 'make out', cameras cut to Ally who said to her partner Josiah Graham "I've got to go to the bathroom. I'm going to be sick." She then proceeded to run off to the toilets, where cameras of course followed.
When Josiah came to comfort her, she apologised and said she was "so embarrassed!"
Ally soldiered on, and after brushing her teeth, she and Josiah mounted a valiant effort. But it wasn't enough, and the pair were sent home.
In Ally's tearful exit interview, she said "I really wish I had found love here. Josiah ticks all the boxes - on paper he's pretty much perfect. I wish we had that spark but we just couldn't force it."
Fellow Kiwis Jordan Mauger and Lily McManus remain in the competition.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021