A Bachelorette NZ contestant is being tested for Covid-19.
TVNZ, which airs the show, has told the New Zealand Herald: "We have immediately implemented Ministry of Health advice and notified those we have identified as being in close contact with the individual, those people who have been in close contact are now isolating until test results are confirmed.
"Those in contact include TVNZ employees as well as external parties related to the Bachelorette NZ production.
"We stress that at this stage the contestant has not returned a positive Covid-19 test and TVNZ are taking all the necessary precautions in line with Ministry of Health advice."
Parts of the show were filmed in Buenos Aires, Argentina, although filming there wrapped up some time ago.
Media will be updated when there is a test result, TVNZ have told Now To Love.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022