We've just been treated to the most adorable photo of baby Archie this weekend, and if you've been wondering when we might get another glimpse of those gorgeous big eyes, then you'll be pleased to hear you won't have to wait long.
According to Harper's Bazaar, a new report by royal correspondent Roya Nikkah for the Sunday Times reveals we're set to see Archie again in early July for his christening, just as he hits two-months-old.
And to make the event even more special, it's been revealed the venue of choice will be none other than St George's Chapel at Windsor, the very same place his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, tied the knot little over a year ago.
If that's not touching enough, the special venue, which is handily located just a stone's throw from the Sussex's home Frogmore Cottage, St George's Chapel also happens to be the same place Prince Harry was christened in 1984.
According to the new report the christening will be overseen by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the principle leader of the Church of England, and we can expect many members of the royal family to be in attendance including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla.
Roya adds that Meghan's mother, Doria Ragland, is expected to fly over from Los Angeles, to be there for the special occasion too.
One royal family member not expected to be there however is Archie's great grandmother the Queen.
But before people assume she's snubbing little Archie, according to the report she simply has a prior engagement. In fact, she wasn't present for Prince Louis' christening last year either, which was around the same time as Archie's is expected to be.
Just like his royal relatives before him, little Archie will wear the traditional Honiton lace replica christening gown. The original gown was worn by Queen Victoria's first child, Princess Victoria in 1841, but since it's almost a remarkable 180 years old, it's no wonder a replica has been made.
The original gown, which was worn up until 2008, has seen the baptism of 62 royal babies, including five monarchs: the future Edward VII, George V, Edward VII, George VI and the Queen, as well as Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry.
And of course, with the christening will be confirmation of who have been chosen as Archie's godparents.
Earlier this year Hello! predicted Harry's cousins Zara and Mark Tindall would be in the running along with some of Meghan's close friends including her best friend Jessica Mulroney, tennis legend Serena Williams and George and Amal Clooney.
Well, we won't have to wait long to find out! But for now, feast your eyes on this gorgeous pic of Archie!
- RoyalsPrince George and Princess Charlotte's special bond with Archie
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- CareerMean Mums' Anna Jullienne: What she's learned about raising boys, and other fun facts
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- BodyThe truth about osteoporosis and bone health for Kiwi women
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019