If you're as royal baby-obsessed as we are, you'll be wanting answers to all of the following: When are we going to to see Prince Louis next? When will Kensington Palace release new photos of Prince Louis? When is Prince Louis' christening?
So you don't miss a single adorable royal baby moment, we've got the dates to mark in your calendar.
We had our first glimpse at the new royal baby Prince Louis when his parents, Duchess Catherine and Prince William stepped out of the Lindo Wing with the newborn in their arms, just hours after his arrival into the world. While the moment was adorable, we're already awaiting our next look at the tiny royal.
If the Cambridges follow the same pattern for the new royal baby as they did for their other two children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, the next view of the littlest Prince will occur when Kensington Palace release Prince Louis first official portrait.
Following the births of George and Charlotte, royal fans didn't have to wait too long before getting a new photo of William and Kate's latest addition and we can expect the same for Louis.
Just a few weeks after George's arrival, the royal parents released a photo taken of the family of three (plus Lupo the dog) by new granddad Michael Middleton.
Princess Charlotte's first portrait, shot by her mum, came just over a month after she was born and featured her big brother George.
As for the new royal baby, we expect an official portrait to arrive a little later than his sibling's did, on or around May 22. Counting four weeks from his birth takes us to the week of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding and we expect the royal family's focus will be the nuptials, so we predict a set of gorgeous snaps the following week.
It's likely Duchess Catherine will yet again be the photographer, and she may even take the opportunity of the morning of the wedding to take a photo of Prince Louis with his siblings while they're in their finest outfits.
Prince Louis' first in-person sighting, after the Lindo Wing appearance, is likely to happen at his christening.
George's christening, which was a private family affair, occurred more than three months after he was born, at the Chapel Royal in London's St. James's Palace.
Charlotte's a was a more public affair held two months after her birth on the grounds of the Queen's Sandringham estate.
If Kate and Wills follow suit with their third child, we can expect to see baby Louis at his christening in a couple of months. As for a date, we can look to Princess Charlotte's christening which came 62 days after her birth, as a guide to suggest Prince Louis' christening will take place on June 26.
Unfortunately we don't expect to see Prince Louis at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The youngest royal's parents will be busy on the day, as dad William carries out his duties as best man and mum Kate oversees Prince George and Princess Charlotte's involvement in the ceremony. It's expect the family's nanny, Maria Borrallo will be looking after the four-week-old Prince on the day.
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019