Former Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham and her football star husband David Beckham were among the stylish celebrities invited to the wedding of the year, the royal nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The fashion designer stunned at the May 19 wedding in one of her own designs, and now fans of her chic look can purchase a replica dress for roughly NZD$2900.
Discussing the navy number which boasted elegant slash sleeve and high-neck detail, Victoria revealed more details about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding.
"I went to a very special wedding recently and wanted to wear something that felt feminine, and appropriate, but that also had a bit of an edge to it," she told her Instagram followers on Friday.
"This dress was the perfect choice, I felt great in it all day and knew I wanted to make it available for my customer this summer." She added: "[It has] a nice slash down the front to get some skin out, it makes it feel feminine and makes it feel quite sexy, but still appropriate. And then we've got these slits in the sleeves, so when I wore it I had it open so I could get some arm out."
Speaking about the moments before the ceremony, which took place at Windsor Castle, Victoria continued: "It was the hottest day that I think England has ever had… I was sitting in the car for two hours before I got to the royal wedding and I felt cool and comfortable, so it's perfect for summer."
Previously Victoria spoke to the Evening Standard on what it was like to witness the ceremony first-hand.
"It was such a beautiful, incredible wedding. It was just the best day. They looked so happy, and everybody was just so happy for them. Meghan seems like a genuinely lovely woman, who really loves him."
She added: "Quite honestly, it was such a relief not to be hugely pregnant at this royal wedding that it was a joy to be able to choose anything I wanted to wear."
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020