Former Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham and her football star husband David Beckham were among the stylish celebrities invited to the wedding of the year, the royal nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The fashion designer stunned at the May 19 wedding in one of her own designs, and now fans of her chic look can purchase a replica dress for roughly NZD$2900.
Discussing the navy number which boasted elegant slash sleeve and high-neck detail, Victoria revealed more details about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding.
"I went to a very special wedding recently and wanted to wear something that felt feminine, and appropriate, but that also had a bit of an edge to it," she told her Instagram followers on Friday.
"This dress was the perfect choice, I felt great in it all day and knew I wanted to make it available for my customer this summer." She added: "[It has] a nice slash down the front to get some skin out, it makes it feel feminine and makes it feel quite sexy, but still appropriate. And then we've got these slits in the sleeves, so when I wore it I had it open so I could get some arm out."
Speaking about the moments before the ceremony, which took place at Windsor Castle, Victoria continued: "It was the hottest day that I think England has ever had… I was sitting in the car for two hours before I got to the royal wedding and I felt cool and comfortable, so it's perfect for summer."
Previously Victoria spoke to the Evening Standard on what it was like to witness the ceremony first-hand.
"It was such a beautiful, incredible wedding. It was just the best day. They looked so happy, and everybody was just so happy for them. Meghan seems like a genuinely lovely woman, who really loves him."
She added: "Quite honestly, it was such a relief not to be hugely pregnant at this royal wedding that it was a joy to be able to choose anything I wanted to wear."
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am