Ever since Thomas Markle backed out of attending his daughter Meghan Markle's wedding at the last minute, things have been very awkward between him and the royal family.
In fact, according to TMZ, he's angry that US President Donald Trump will get to meet Queen Elizabeth before he does.
"If The Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me, I'm nowhere near as bad," Thomas told TMZ in a new interview.
The two are scheduled to meet next month in the UK (Thomas has yet to even travel to the UK to meet his son-in-law Prince Harry, and it's unclear if he was making plans to go there in the near future).
Thomas also confessed he hasn't spoken to anyone in the royal family since his Good Morning Britain interview earlier this month — not even his 36-year-old daughter.
During the recent sit-down, Thomas shared his feelings about getting paid for staged paparazzi photos, described what it was like missing the royal wedding, and even opened up about his true feelings about Prince Harry.
And now, it's been reported that his tell-all has "fractured" his relationship with Meghan since she and Harry allegedly didn't know he was going to do it.
"It came as a surprise. They were not given advanced warning," a source revealed. "They understand he has been harassed by the paparazzi 24/7 but it's hard for them to accept his apology when he's again taking cash."
The source added, "Meghan loves her father deeply and Harry and Meghan have tried to offer him support and guidance adjusting to the media attention.
But the relationship is fractured and it will be interesting to see where they go from here."
Via our sister site Life & Style.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021