Ever since Thomas Markle backed out of attending his daughter Meghan Markle's wedding at the last minute, things have been very awkward between him and the royal family.
In fact, according to TMZ, he's angry that US President Donald Trump will get to meet Queen Elizabeth before he does.
"If The Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me, I'm nowhere near as bad," Thomas told TMZ in a new interview.
The two are scheduled to meet next month in the UK (Thomas has yet to even travel to the UK to meet his son-in-law Prince Harry, and it's unclear if he was making plans to go there in the near future).
Thomas also confessed he hasn't spoken to anyone in the royal family since his Good Morning Britain interview earlier this month — not even his 36-year-old daughter.
During the recent sit-down, Thomas shared his feelings about getting paid for staged paparazzi photos, described what it was like missing the royal wedding, and even opened up about his true feelings about Prince Harry.
And now, it's been reported that his tell-all has "fractured" his relationship with Meghan since she and Harry allegedly didn't know he was going to do it.
"It came as a surprise. They were not given advanced warning," a source revealed. "They understand he has been harassed by the paparazzi 24/7 but it's hard for them to accept his apology when he's again taking cash."
The source added, "Meghan loves her father deeply and Harry and Meghan have tried to offer him support and guidance adjusting to the media attention.
But the relationship is fractured and it will be interesting to see where they go from here."
Via our sister site Life & Style.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019