Ever since Thomas Markle backed out of attending his daughter Meghan Markle's wedding at the last minute, things have been very awkward between him and the royal family.
In fact, according to TMZ, he's angry that US President Donald Trump will get to meet Queen Elizabeth before he does.
"If The Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president she has no excuse not to meet me, I'm nowhere near as bad," Thomas told TMZ in a new interview.
The two are scheduled to meet next month in the UK (Thomas has yet to even travel to the UK to meet his son-in-law Prince Harry, and it's unclear if he was making plans to go there in the near future).
Thomas also confessed he hasn't spoken to anyone in the royal family since his Good Morning Britain interview earlier this month — not even his 36-year-old daughter.
During the recent sit-down, Thomas shared his feelings about getting paid for staged paparazzi photos, described what it was like missing the royal wedding, and even opened up about his true feelings about Prince Harry.
And now, it's been reported that his tell-all has "fractured" his relationship with Meghan since she and Harry allegedly didn't know he was going to do it.
"It came as a surprise. They were not given advanced warning," a source revealed. "They understand he has been harassed by the paparazzi 24/7 but it's hard for them to accept his apology when he's again taking cash."
The source added, "Meghan loves her father deeply and Harry and Meghan have tried to offer him support and guidance adjusting to the media attention.
But the relationship is fractured and it will be interesting to see where they go from here."
Via our sister site Life & Style.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019