2018 proved to be a monumental year for the royal family; there were two royal weddings, a pregnancy announcement, as well as the birth of a prince.
There were also many tours and public events, which clearly had an impact on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The foursome has shared their best moments from the past 12 months in a three-minute video compilation, which was posted on their official Twitter account - and the footage includes a snippet of Meghan and Harry's visit to New Zealand.
Kensington Palace tweeted the montage alongside the caption: "Here are some of our favourite moments from 2018 — thank you to everyone who made this year so special. See you in 2019!"
In the video Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's May 18 wedding, which took place at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle, made an appearance, of course.
We also see the couple enjoying their first royal tour as a married couple, which saw them spending 16 days touring Australia, Fiji, Tonga, and New Zealand.
A snippet of their time in Wellington can be seen, where they began their tour of New Zealand. Duchess Meghan can be seen in the video wearing a Karen Walker coat. Alongside Prince Harry the duchess took part in a wreath laying ceremony at Pukeahu National War Memorial Park and later impressed us all with an attempt at speaking te reo Māori during a reception at Government House to celebrate the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage.
The couple's tour Down Under marked another major milestone, you will remember. It was not long after touching down in Australia that they announced they were expecting their first baby.
2018 saw Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, give birth to her third child, Prince Louis. Catherine famously introduced Prince Louis to the world within hours of giving birth, posing for photos on the steps of Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London before being whisked away by Prince William for some much-needed privacy and rest.
A few weeks later the whole family attended a christening for the new little prince, where Princess Charlotte stole the show by telling photographers "you're not coming".
Duchess Meghan wasted no time committing to carrying out royal duties in 2018 - and seemed to take to them like a duck to water. Her first solo outing with the Queen saw the pair adorably giggling together. And one of the duchess' first engagements saw her launch her first charity cookbook titled Together.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019