2018 proved to be a monumental year for the royal family; there were two royal weddings, a pregnancy announcement, as well as the birth of a prince.
There were also many tours and public events, which clearly had an impact on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The foursome has shared their best moments from the past 12 months in a three-minute video compilation, which was posted on their official Twitter account - and the footage includes a snippet of Meghan and Harry's visit to New Zealand.
Kensington Palace tweeted the montage alongside the caption: "Here are some of our favourite moments from 2018 — thank you to everyone who made this year so special. See you in 2019!"
In the video Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's May 18 wedding, which took place at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle, made an appearance, of course.
We also see the couple enjoying their first royal tour as a married couple, which saw them spending 16 days touring Australia, Fiji, Tonga, and New Zealand.
A snippet of their time in Wellington can be seen, where they began their tour of New Zealand. Duchess Meghan can be seen in the video wearing a Karen Walker coat. Alongside Prince Harry the duchess took part in a wreath laying ceremony at Pukeahu National War Memorial Park and later impressed us all with an attempt at speaking te reo Māori during a reception at Government House to celebrate the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage.
The couple's tour Down Under marked another major milestone, you will remember. It was not long after touching down in Australia that they announced they were expecting their first baby.
2018 saw Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, give birth to her third child, Prince Louis. Catherine famously introduced Prince Louis to the world within hours of giving birth, posing for photos on the steps of Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London before being whisked away by Prince William for some much-needed privacy and rest.
A few weeks later the whole family attended a christening for the new little prince, where Princess Charlotte stole the show by telling photographers "you're not coming".
Duchess Meghan wasted no time committing to carrying out royal duties in 2018 - and seemed to take to them like a duck to water. Her first solo outing with the Queen saw the pair adorably giggling together. And one of the duchess' first engagements saw her launch her first charity cookbook titled Together.
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am