On Monday, April 23rd, the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their third child, a little baby boy.
Just seven hours after the birth, the happy couple greeted the world's press and introduced their new little Prince.
Upon hearing the royal announcement of the child's safe and healthy birth, our favourite celebrities have sent their congratulations to the third-time parents and their growing family.
Former first lady and friend of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Michelle Obama was quick to send her special message to Kate and William.
"Barack and I are thrilled to congratulate The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their newest arrival!" she wrote on Instagram. "We hope to meet him soon for a Kensington Palace pajama party. I'll wear my robe!"
Michelle referenced the time she and Barack met darling George bundled in his pajamas and a robe at Kensington Palace.
Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau penned a message of congratulations on behalf of Canada, himself and his wife when he tweeted: "Canada welcomes a baby boy to the Royal Family! Sophie & I send our congratulations to William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and to George and Charlotte on the new arrival."
British comedian David Walliams used the baby news to poke fun at Prince Harry, who is now sixth-in-line to the throne following the arrival of his nephew.
The funnyman followed up his tweet with a faux announcement that the royal newborn was named Kanye.
See what others had to say!
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019