While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the exhilarating Wimbledon Gentlemen's Singles Finals on Sunday without their children, it didn't mean the trio were going to entirely miss out on the excitement.
While sitting front row in the royal box to see Roger Federer take on Novak Djokovic, Duchess Catherine was gifted a very special, personalised gift for the youngest of the Cambridge children: A baby-sized Adidas Stan Smith sneaker, from Stan Smith himself!
Sitting in the row behind the royals, the former No. 1 tennis champion handed Kate an adorable miniature Stan Smith sneaker which he had signed in gold and addressed "To Louis", along with a blue Adidas box, presumably with the other half of the pair inside.
Prince Louis isn't the only member of the royal family to now own a pair of the iconic sneakers, Duchess Meghan has been seen sporting a pair herself, opting for Stella McCartney-designed pair during her visit to New Zealand last year, however Louis' signed pair are undeniably one-of-a-kind.
Kate and William were incredibly animated throughout Sunday's tense match, which saw Djokovic defeat Federer, to pick up his fifth Wimbledon title.
From shock to disappointment to jubilation, it was clear the royal pair are huge tennis fans.
Wearing coordinating outfits, Kate looked chic in a powder blue custom-designed dress by Kiwi-designer Emilia Wickstead accessorised with nude ankle-strap heels, while Prince William looked dapper in a powder blue shirt and tie, paired with a grey suit jacket, navy trousers and suede brogues.
Ahead of the match the couple met with ballboys, ballgirls, staff and referees to thank them for their tireless work in making the tournament a success and following the match, as Wimbledon's royal patron, Kate presented Djokovic with his winning trophy following the game.
Just the day prior Kate also attended the Ladies' Singles Final accompanied by the Duchess of Sussex and her sister Pippa Middleton.
Opting for a gorgeous green custom-made Dolce & Gabbana dress, the royal-mum-of three looked happy and relaxed as she chatted with her sister and sister-in-law, quashing all speculation of a feud between the two Duchesses.
The Duchesses' joint appearance on Saturday comes exactly a year after they made their first joint appearance together at the same finals match in 2018 and just days after the pair took their young families to watch a charity polo match last week.
The charity event marked two-month-old Archie's first public appearance since his official photo call two days after his birth, and also the first public outing for the four royal cousins.
While Prince George, who turns 6 next week, and Princess Charlotte, 4, were happy to play amongst themselves, Prince Louis, 1, tottered around with him mum and at one point stole her sunglasses and stuck out his tongue at his younger cousin Archie, much to Kate's amusement.
Here's hoping we're treated to more adorable appearances from the cousins in the near future!
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveToday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- Destinations CitiesTranquil Tahiti: Where the tastes of France, Polynesia and China meet
- CareerHow Kiwi women are using technology to fit their work around their lifestyles
- CareerPlaying his idol in a new miniseries: Mosese Veaila's real-life connection to Jonah Lomu
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeryl Streep on turning 70, her greatest loss and why she's grateful to Jane Fonda
The Australian Women's WeeklyAug 17, 2019
- RoyalsSuits just made a cute reference to Duchess Meghan’s new life as a royal
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- RoyalsThe royal family celebrate Princess Anne's 69th birthday
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- CareerMeet new Zealand's fastest under-21 female drag racer
Woman's DayAug 16, 2019