It's almost too hard to keep up with the barrage of criticism Meghan receives on a daily basis, from her mum-shaming following her and Archie's appearance at the charity polo on Wednesday to the fiasco following her appearance at Wimbledon last week.
Earlier this week Duchess of Sussex was slammed for making her security team stop spectators from taking photos of her (many of whom hadn't even realised she was there) while she cheered on her good friend Serena Williams, who was playing her second round match at Wimbledon.
Her reasoning? Because she was there "in a private capacity".
The justification has been ridiculed by spectators and royal commentators alike, asking how Meghan's appearance – among a 12,000 strong crowd – could be considered private.
Most notably, Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan, who has been open about his dislike for the Duchess after she supposedly 'ghosted' him, weighed in on the debate, telling the show's viewers earlier this week that her bid for privacy was "ridiculous".
WATCH: Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan tells Meghan Markle to 'go back to America'. Story continues below...
And now, Meghan's good friend Serena Williams, whom she had gone to see play, has responded to the criticism in a recent interview, saying the Duchess "couldn't be a better friend".
In an interview following her semi-final victory over Barbora Strycova on Thursday Serena was asked whether she hopes Meghan would ignore the criticisms and continue to attend her games, with Serena quick to leap to her friend's defense.
"You know, I didn't know there was negative media out there," she responded, according to The Express.
"Any time I see her name attached to anything, I don't read it.
"She couldn't be a better friend to me. Low moments, high moments, she's always there."
Adding: "That's all I want to be to her."
The tennis pro also said she was "happy" Meghan had come to watch her play saying "it's always exciting when she comes out to watch and support the tennis."
Serena is by no means the first big name to defend the new mum, Hollywood A-listers George Clooney and Priyanka Chopra have both vehemently defended Meghan publicly, as well as TV mogul Oprah Winfrey.
Speaking to Good Morning Britain in March this year, George Clooney told the morning show: "It's a little unfair at times when… I've seen it when the press can turn on your for sort of ridiculous reasons and for almost anything except happen to live her life.
"She's a really kind and smart intelligent young woman and they're a really wonderful, loving couple," the 58-year-old, who now shares a birthday with Archie, continued.
"Most of it you can just shrug off and not pay attention to, but sometimes it's unkind."
George, we couldn't agree more!
- RoyalsPrince George and Princess Charlotte's special bond with Archie
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- WeddingsJacinda Ardern has revealed new details about how Clarke Gayford proposed to her
Now To LoveToday 1:28pm
- BodyThe truth about osteoporosis and bone health for Kiwi women
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- CareerMean Mums' Anna Jullienne: What she's learned about raising boys, and other fun facts
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019