It's almost too hard to keep up with the barrage of criticism Meghan receives on a daily basis, from her mum-shaming following her and Archie's appearance at the charity polo on Wednesday to the fiasco following her appearance at Wimbledon last week.
Earlier this week Duchess of Sussex was slammed for making her security team stop spectators from taking photos of her (many of whom hadn't even realised she was there) while she cheered on her good friend Serena Williams, who was playing her second round match at Wimbledon.
Her reasoning? Because she was there "in a private capacity".
The justification has been ridiculed by spectators and royal commentators alike, asking how Meghan's appearance – among a 12,000 strong crowd – could be considered private.
Most notably, Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan, who has been open about his dislike for the Duchess after she supposedly 'ghosted' him, weighed in on the debate, telling the show's viewers earlier this week that her bid for privacy was "ridiculous".
WATCH: Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan tells Meghan Markle to 'go back to America'. Story continues below...
And now, Meghan's good friend Serena Williams, whom she had gone to see play, has responded to the criticism in a recent interview, saying the Duchess "couldn't be a better friend".
In an interview following her semi-final victory over Barbora Strycova on Thursday Serena was asked whether she hopes Meghan would ignore the criticisms and continue to attend her games, with Serena quick to leap to her friend's defense.
"You know, I didn't know there was negative media out there," she responded, according to The Express.
"Any time I see her name attached to anything, I don't read it.
"She couldn't be a better friend to me. Low moments, high moments, she's always there."
Adding: "That's all I want to be to her."
The tennis pro also said she was "happy" Meghan had come to watch her play saying "it's always exciting when she comes out to watch and support the tennis."
Serena is by no means the first big name to defend the new mum, Hollywood A-listers George Clooney and Priyanka Chopra have both vehemently defended Meghan publicly, as well as TV mogul Oprah Winfrey.
Speaking to Good Morning Britain in March this year, George Clooney told the morning show: "It's a little unfair at times when… I've seen it when the press can turn on your for sort of ridiculous reasons and for almost anything except happen to live her life.
"She's a really kind and smart intelligent young woman and they're a really wonderful, loving couple," the 58-year-old, who now shares a birthday with Archie, continued.
"Most of it you can just shrug off and not pay attention to, but sometimes it's unkind."
George, we couldn't agree more!
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019