Like most soon-to-be-married couples, Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank have been receiving lots of kind messages from well-wishers. With less than a month to go until they say "I do" in the second royal wedding of 2018, they're likely too busy with all the last-minute details to respond to every letter sent their way. Luckily, Princess Eugenie's mum Sarah Ferguson has stepped up to help out — and use her correspondences to show just how overjoyed she is about the upcoming union.
An Instagram account called @royalseuropaletters documents the responses they receive from letters sent to royal families across Europe. The account shared the Duchess of York's sweet words after the account holder reached out with their congratulations to Princess Eugenie and Jack. Proud mum Fergie, who has recently been welcomed back into the royal fold, showered praise on her daughter and future son-in-law and even signed off with an adorable "bestest wishes".
Sarah's response reads: "As you may well guess we are all very excited and thrilled to welcome Jack into our family. Eugenie and Jack make a beautiful couple: full of love, kindness and fun. They light up the room when they enter. We are so lucky that they found one another. Thank you for your kindness and loyalty over the years."
Written on official royal stationary, the letter also contained the happy couple's engagement photo.
Little gestures like this remind us just how much the royals care about each other. We can't wait to see how beautiful the big day will be.
Via Woman's World
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am