Like most soon-to-be-married couples, Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank have been receiving lots of kind messages from well-wishers. With less than a month to go until they say "I do" in the second royal wedding of 2018, they're likely too busy with all the last-minute details to respond to every letter sent their way. Luckily, Princess Eugenie's mum Sarah Ferguson has stepped up to help out — and use her correspondences to show just how overjoyed she is about the upcoming union.
An Instagram account called @royalseuropaletters documents the responses they receive from letters sent to royal families across Europe. The account shared the Duchess of York's sweet words after the account holder reached out with their congratulations to Princess Eugenie and Jack. Proud mum Fergie, who has recently been welcomed back into the royal fold, showered praise on her daughter and future son-in-law and even signed off with an adorable "bestest wishes".
Sarah's response reads: "As you may well guess we are all very excited and thrilled to welcome Jack into our family. Eugenie and Jack make a beautiful couple: full of love, kindness and fun. They light up the room when they enter. We are so lucky that they found one another. Thank you for your kindness and loyalty over the years."
Written on official royal stationary, the letter also contained the happy couple's engagement photo.
Little gestures like this remind us just how much the royals care about each other. We can't wait to see how beautiful the big day will be.
Via Woman's World
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019
- FamilyDear parents: Read this before you send your child to boarding school
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019