Meghan Markle's half sister is truly a piece of work...
Taking a leaf out of Donald Trump's book, Samantha Markle decided the world just had to know her newest thought through the medium of Twitter.
A few days ago the Duchess of Sussex shared her official royal coat of arms, something she helped design herself.
Kensington Palace shared that Meghan hoped to make it "personal and representative".
The insignia received Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth's approval but alas Samantha Markle couldn't possibly echo the same sentiment.
The 53-year-old, whose main source of income these days seems to be trashing on her royal sibling, tweeted that it was, "extremely improper that my father was not named" on Meghan's coat of arms.
The tirade continued, "quite frankly it looks like it was drawn by someone in a kindergarten classroom."
Samantha then gave us all a history lesson, informing us, "Our father is American but we have ties in the family tree to royalty in several places according to the college of arms."
Class wasn't over just yet.
The mum-of-two added, "According to the college of arms in American should be named on the coat of arms if he is in anyway related to royalty. My father is. What is represented on this coat of arms communication is weak. Where is their representation of women's rights or humanitarianism?"
It should be noted that every royal designs their own coat of arms and Meghan's choice is extremely detailed.
The 36-year-old's choice is explained:
The blue background of the shield represents the Pacific Ocean off the California coast, while two golden rays across the shield are symbolic of the sunshine of Meghan's hometown of Los Angeles. The three quills, meanwhile, represent communication and the power of words.
The Arms also include a handful of golden poppies, California's state flower, and wintersweet, a flower which grows at Kensington Palace - just a stone's throw from Meghan and Harry's quaint residence, Nottingham cottage.
The two pictured "supporters" of the shield are designed to represent the couple. In this case, the lion is meant to represent Harry and the "songbird with wings elevated as if flying," as the statement describes, is meant to represent Meghan. A Coronet has also been assigned to the former actress, comprising two crosses patée, four fleurs-de-lys and two strawberry leaves.
After reading Samantha Markle's twitter rant, we're left with just one thought:
Who is this kindergarten child you're hanging out with?
Clearly they're the next Picasso...
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019