Meghan Markle's half sister is truly a piece of work...
Taking a leaf out of Donald Trump's book, Samantha Markle decided the world just had to know her newest thought through the medium of Twitter.
A few days ago the Duchess of Sussex shared her official royal coat of arms, something she helped design herself.
Kensington Palace shared that Meghan hoped to make it "personal and representative".
The insignia received Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth's approval but alas Samantha Markle couldn't possibly echo the same sentiment.
The 53-year-old, whose main source of income these days seems to be trashing on her royal sibling, tweeted that it was, "extremely improper that my father was not named" on Meghan's coat of arms.
The tirade continued, "quite frankly it looks like it was drawn by someone in a kindergarten classroom."
Samantha then gave us all a history lesson, informing us, "Our father is American but we have ties in the family tree to royalty in several places according to the college of arms."
Class wasn't over just yet.
The mum-of-two added, "According to the college of arms in American should be named on the coat of arms if he is in anyway related to royalty. My father is. What is represented on this coat of arms communication is weak. Where is their representation of women's rights or humanitarianism?"
It should be noted that every royal designs their own coat of arms and Meghan's choice is extremely detailed.
The 36-year-old's choice is explained:
The blue background of the shield represents the Pacific Ocean off the California coast, while two golden rays across the shield are symbolic of the sunshine of Meghan's hometown of Los Angeles. The three quills, meanwhile, represent communication and the power of words.
The Arms also include a handful of golden poppies, California's state flower, and wintersweet, a flower which grows at Kensington Palace - just a stone's throw from Meghan and Harry's quaint residence, Nottingham cottage.
The two pictured "supporters" of the shield are designed to represent the couple. In this case, the lion is meant to represent Harry and the "songbird with wings elevated as if flying," as the statement describes, is meant to represent Meghan. A Coronet has also been assigned to the former actress, comprising two crosses patée, four fleurs-de-lys and two strawberry leaves.
After reading Samantha Markle's twitter rant, we're left with just one thought:
Who is this kindergarten child you're hanging out with?
Clearly they're the next Picasso...
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019