Idris Elba is said to be moments away from being announced as the next James Bond, but the British actor has dished on a role we had no idea he played.
Idris Elba is best mates with Prince Harry.
If you cast your minds back to one of the greatest events of 2018 - the royal wedding - Idris explained how he scored an invite to the coveted event.
Telling The Observer, "Harry's a friend of mine!"
Joking that the Prince is a "neighbourhood lad" who he knows "just from round the way, haha!"
Speaking about Harry and Meghan's wedding, he admitted it was "one of the highlights of my life".
Clearly great mates with Harry, Idris didn't give away too much.
"I try not to talk too much about it, because it was a private day, but it remains one of the highlights of my life, for sure," he told the publication.
"It was a beautiful experience. Like all weddings are."
Idris isn't the only famous person to share details on the nuptials - Victoria Beckham has also spoken about the magical day.
The 45-year-old did confirm to The Guardian that he dropped some pretty cool beats as the evening's resident DJ.
During the Frogmore House reception, he and his fiancée Sabrina Dhowre hung out with George and Amal Clooney, before Idris jumped into the DJ booth to play Luther Vandross's "Never Too Much" - thanks to an attendee's request.
Joking, the future Bond said, "[I'm available to] spin tunes at weddings if you ask nicely."
Idris Elba became a pal of the royal family thanks to Prince Charles.
The actor shared details on his unlikely bond to the heir-to-the-throne back in 2013.
"I left school at 16 with dreams of attending the National Youth Music Theatre but was disheartened when I realised how much it would cost," he wrote in an article for The Mirror.
"It was The Prince's Trust who made it possible. They gave me a £1,500 (NZD$2900) grant and set me on the path that would eventually change my life."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019