At the start of this month Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's wedding outfits went on public display at Windsor Castle.
The exhibition, which will run until April 22 and organised by the Royal Collection Trust, includes Princess Eugenie's wedding dress and evening gown, Jack Brooksbank's morning suit, her sister Princess Beatrice's dress, along with the outfits of her bridesmaids and pageboys.
Their wedding was held on October 12, 2018 at St George's Chapel, the same venue the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had tied the knot just months earlier.
Prince Andrew and Fergie's youngest daughter's gown was designed by Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos, featuring a neckline which fold around the shoulders and flowing full-length train.
An audio recording by Princess Eugenie herself is available for visitors to listen at the exhibition, where she explains how she wanted a low back to the dress in order to show the scar from her surgery she had as a child to correct scoliosis, "I had always wanted a low back, part of it showing my scar," Eugenie reveals.
"I believe scars tell a story about your past and your future and it's a way of getting rid of the taboo."
"For me it's a way of communicating with people who are going through either similar situations with scoliosis or having a scar of their own they are trying to deal with."
Eugenie also revealed the design of her gorgeous blush silk chiffon evening gown, designed by Zac Posen, was reminiscent of Grace Kelly's outfit in the 1955 film To Catch a Thief.
Visitors will also get the opportunity to get an up-close look at the Princess' bridal bouquet, designed by Rob Van Helden Floral Design, and the stunning Greville Emeral Kokoshnik tiara, that was lent to her by her grandmother the Queen.
In celebration of the exhibition, we take a look at some of the beautiful wedding gowns worn by the royals over the years.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019