Not many people can say they celebrate their birthday twice a year, unless of course you're the Queen of England.
While we're used to celebrating the Queen's 'official' birthday with a public holiday in New Zealand in June, her actual birthday is in fact on April 21, which this year happens to fall on Easter Sunday.
It's quite common for the Monarch to have two birthdays, particularly if their actual birthday is not during the (British) summer, as it's more likely there will be good weather for their official Birthday Parade, also known as Trooping the Colour.
While the Queen usually spends her real birthday privately, the occasion is publicly marked by gun salutes across central London at midday.
According to the official royal website there is a 41 gun salute in Hyde Park, a 21 gun salute at Windsor Great Park and 62 gun at the Tower of London.
WATCH: The best moment from Trooping the Colour: Savannah Phillips teases Prince George... Story continues below.
This year things will be a bit different however, as her 93rd birthday falls on Easter Sunday, which means she's likely to attend a church service at St George's Chapel in Windsor where she'll meet with local school children who also attended the service and be presented with a posy from them before she leaves.
While many members of the royal family commonly attend the service with the Queen, according to Hello! it seems likely that Prince Harry and Meghan may skip the service, as Meghan is due to give very soon.
Although, the same was thought of Kate last year, who made a surprise appearance at the service while she was heavily pregnant with Prince Louis - he was born three weeks later!
But it's not just the Queen's birthday that the royal family will be celebrating that week, Prince Louis' first birthday happens to be on April 22 and if that's not enough, his parents William and Kate will be celebrating their eighth wedding anniversary on April 29!
And, with Meghan due to give birth any day now, could the royal family be celebrating a royal birth too?
Only time will tell!
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:19pm
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022