Not many people can say they celebrate their birthday twice a year, unless of course you're the Queen of England.
While we're used to celebrating the Queen's 'official' birthday with a public holiday in New Zealand in June, her actual birthday is in fact on April 21, which this year happens to fall on Easter Sunday.
It's quite common for the Monarch to have two birthdays, particularly if their actual birthday is not during the (British) summer, as it's more likely there will be good weather for their official Birthday Parade, also known as Trooping the Colour.
While the Queen usually spends her real birthday privately, the occasion is publicly marked by gun salutes across central London at midday.
According to the official royal website there is a 41 gun salute in Hyde Park, a 21 gun salute at Windsor Great Park and 62 gun at the Tower of London.
WATCH: The best moment from Trooping the Colour: Savannah Phillips teases Prince George... Story continues below.
This year things will be a bit different however, as her 93rd birthday falls on Easter Sunday, which means she's likely to attend a church service at St George's Chapel in Windsor where she'll meet with local school children who also attended the service and be presented with a posy from them before she leaves.
While many members of the royal family commonly attend the service with the Queen, according to Hello! it seems likely that Prince Harry and Meghan may skip the service, as Meghan is due to give very soon.
Although, the same was thought of Kate last year, who made a surprise appearance at the service while she was heavily pregnant with Prince Louis - he was born three weeks later!
But it's not just the Queen's birthday that the royal family will be celebrating that week, Prince Louis' first birthday happens to be on April 22 and if that's not enough, his parents William and Kate will be celebrating their eighth wedding anniversary on April 29!
And, with Meghan due to give birth any day now, could the royal family be celebrating a royal birth too?
Only time will tell!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am