Prince William and Queen Elizabeth II have made a rare joint appearance together after travelling to Scotland this week.
The Queen is currently undertaking a four-day visit to Scotland - her first since the death of Prince Philip in April - where she is staying at her official Scottish residence Holyroodhouse.
On Monday, the grandmother and her grandson stepped out at AG Barr's factory, the very place the Irn-Bru drink is created.
Also known as "Iron Brew" and "Scotland's other national drink", the royal pair joined in some Scottish camaraderie as they wandered around the factory and even tried some of the fizzy soft drink.
It marks the first day of the Queen's four day visit, where she will join a number of local businesses, charities and more to celebrate the rich culture and positive work they are doing in technology, education and climate change.
Along with William, the Queen will also be joined by Princess Anne during the visit.
For Monday's event, Her Majesty donned a bright blue outfit featuring a coat dress and a matching hat.
The 95-year-old's smile was her best accessory - she was beaming throughout the entire engagement.
Prince William meanwhile also has a busy week ahead of him - he will soon be reunited with his brother, Prince Harry, for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue at Kensington Palace.
The event is set to take place on July 1 - what would have been Princess Diana's birthday.
For the event, we expect to see both brothers together. And we have no doubt they'll also do a little catch up away from the cameras too.
After welcoming a daughter, Lilibet, earlier this month, we're sure the pair will have plenty to talk about.
- TVAngela Bloomfield's rocky ride on Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayOct 13, 2021
- TVJess Tyson's secret weapon to win Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayOct 09, 2021
- At homeWe love this family home which has a resort-style feel
Now To LoveOct 07, 2021
- Diet & NutritionWhy drinking a cup of tea is a simple and effective step in self-care
Now To LoveOct 04, 2021
- At homeTips for creating a stylish and comfortable outdoor entertaining space
Woman's DaySep 27, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island JJ Fong's personal heartache
Woman's DaySep 26, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart reveals her battle with self-confidence
Woman's DaySep 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsRyan Bridge opens up about landing his dream job as the new host of The AM Show
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 25, 2021