Queen Elizabeth has always had a special bond with her grandson, Prince William, and it looks like those warm feelings also extend to her grandson's wife, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Considering Kate and William have been in each other's lives since the early 2000s, the Queen has had plenty of time to get to know her granddaughter-in-law, and we think she's very much a fan of Kate (as are we!) — after all, Kate did go to the trouble of making the queen a chutney for Christmas using her own grandmother's recipe.
From their quality time together with Prince George to the Queen's reported reaction to Prince Louis' birth, it very much seems like Queen Elizabeth and the Duchess of Cambridge share a pretty heartwarming connection. And since they always get along so well in public, we can only imagine how much fun they have as a family behind the cameras!
Scroll through the gallery to see all the times Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton made the sweetest grandmother-grandaughter pair!
This article originally appeared on First Women.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019