Princess Eugenie just shared the most adorable throwback photo on Instagram and it seems she may have predicted her wedding style for her beautiful nuptials last year, more than twenty years ago.
The 28-year-old, shared a 'Throwback Thursday' photo with her Instagram followers which featured a side-by-side shot of her as a child, next to a shot from her beautiful wedding day last year.
In the throwback pic, Princess Eugenie wears an adorable white dress, complete with a white floral crown, veil and green and white bouquet, which looks almost identical to her real wedding outfit she chose twenty something years later!
Princess Andrew's youngest daughter is known for sharing plenty of cute throwback photos with her followers, with this particular post captioned: "Same same but different…#tbt".
Obviously there are some very key differences between the two pics - on her real wedding to Jack Brocksbank at St George's Chapel last year, she swapped out the floral crown for the beautiful Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, which her grandmother the Queen, lent her for the special day.
She also decided to go sans veil on her big day in October, as she's revealed she wanted to show off the scar on her back, which was a result to her scoliosis surgery she has as a child.
The Princess' wedding dress and evening gown, along with the attire of her husband and bridal party are all currently on display at Windsor Castle as part of an exhibition organised by the Royal Collection Trust, until April 22, 2019.
In an audio recording available to the public at the exhibition, the Princess reveals she specifically asked her dress designers, Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos, to create a low-back, so the scar could be on full display.
"I had always wanted a low back, part of it showing my scar," the Princess reveals.
"I believe scars tell a story about your past and your future and it's a way of getting rid of the taboo.
"For me it's a way of communicating with people who are going through either similar situations with scoliosis or having a scar of their own they are trying to deal with."
It was also revealed that her gorgeous blush silk evening gown, designed by Zac Posen, was reminiscent of Grace Kelly's outfit in the 1955 film To Catch a Thief.
And with Princess Eugenie's 29th birthday coming up next week, we can't wait to see what other adorable throwback pics we'll be treated to next!
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019