Princess Eugenie just shared the most adorable throwback photo on Instagram and it seems she may have predicted her wedding style for her beautiful nuptials last year, more than twenty years ago.
The 28-year-old, shared a 'Throwback Thursday' photo with her Instagram followers which featured a side-by-side shot of her as a child, next to a shot from her beautiful wedding day last year.
In the throwback pic, Princess Eugenie wears an adorable white dress, complete with a white floral crown, veil and green and white bouquet, which looks almost identical to her real wedding outfit she chose twenty something years later!
Princess Andrew's youngest daughter is known for sharing plenty of cute throwback photos with her followers, with this particular post captioned: "Same same but different…#tbt".
Obviously there are some very key differences between the two pics - on her real wedding to Jack Brocksbank at St George's Chapel last year, she swapped out the floral crown for the beautiful Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, which her grandmother the Queen, lent her for the special day.
She also decided to go sans veil on her big day in October, as she's revealed she wanted to show off the scar on her back, which was a result to her scoliosis surgery she has as a child.
The Princess' wedding dress and evening gown, along with the attire of her husband and bridal party are all currently on display at Windsor Castle as part of an exhibition organised by the Royal Collection Trust, until April 22, 2019.
In an audio recording available to the public at the exhibition, the Princess reveals she specifically asked her dress designers, Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos, to create a low-back, so the scar could be on full display.
"I had always wanted a low back, part of it showing my scar," the Princess reveals.
"I believe scars tell a story about your past and your future and it's a way of getting rid of the taboo.
"For me it's a way of communicating with people who are going through either similar situations with scoliosis or having a scar of their own they are trying to deal with."
It was also revealed that her gorgeous blush silk evening gown, designed by Zac Posen, was reminiscent of Grace Kelly's outfit in the 1955 film To Catch a Thief.
And with Princess Eugenie's 29th birthday coming up next week, we can't wait to see what other adorable throwback pics we'll be treated to next!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019