Last week the Windsors celebrated the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank.
It was a beautiful and joyous occasion. The bride looked stunning in her custom (and mighty expensive) wedding dress and wore a beautiful tiara to match.
Now, several days after the wedding, Princess Eugenie has shared a beautiful Instagram post, thanking everyone for making their day so special.
"Jack and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making our day so special and for all the wonderful wishes as we start married life laughing together", Eugenie wrote, accompanied by the most gorgeous picture of herself and Jack surrounded by their bridesmaids and pageboys taken by photographer Alex Bramall.
Front and centre is everyone's favourite miniature princess, Charlotte, pulling a face while older cousin Savannah, wraps her arm around the bride.
The fun portrait is a far cry from the official portraits released after the wedding, and shows joy, laughter and a candid moment of two people very much in love.
We wish Princess Eugenie nothing but love and happiness!
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021