On Valentine's Day, an influx of loved-up couples filling Instagram feeds is to be expected, but there was one post that came as a complete surprise.
Joining in the V-Day fun, Princess Eugenie took to Instagram to share a sweet picture of herself and new husband Jack Brooksbank on their wedding day.
And while the picture itself was one of many sweet Valentine's Day tributes, this one stood out for a very good reason.
In the past, royal Valentine's tributes have been few and far between, so Eugenie's sweet post is somewhat unexpected.
Captioning the picture: "Happy Valentine's Day...❤️❤️❤️ 😍😘," it was clear Eugenie is completely smitten with her new husband - and we can't blame her!
The picture was flooded with comments from fans who expressed their joy for the couple.
"You guys are the most beautiful couple inside & out wishing you all the best!❤️," wrote one follower.
Another said: "Gorgeous!💕 Truly a magical fairytale kind of photo. Happy Valentine's Day!"
WATCH: Princess Eugenie's wedding: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank seal their wedding with two kisses! Story continues below...
Last October, Eugenie and Jack tied the knot in a ceremony broadcast live around the world at St George's Chapel in Windsor.
Since then, Princess Eugenie has shared a number of tributes to Jack on social media.
On January 1, Eugenie posted another picture of her and Jack on their wedding day writing: "The best moment of 2018...Happy New Year!"
And a few weeks later, the Princess shared another throwback picture from the pair's official engagement announcement, along with a sweet caption.
" #tbt to exactly this day last year - Jack and I announced our engagement. What a year it's been since then and how exciting for 2019."
Eugenie isn't the only royal to be celebrating Valentine's in an unexpected way this year - during a visit to the Exercise Clockwork training camp in Norway, Prince Harry was shown to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan, which was sprung on him by two servicemen he visited on the day.
It was staged in a makeshift igloo featuring images of Meghan and Harry on their wedding day, complete with candles and soft music.
And Harry's reaction said it all: "You weirdos," he joked to the servicemen.
"It's very kind of you to invite me into your private shrine or whatever you want to call it. And the music, is that part of it? Very romantic."
Meanwhile, the Duchess Catherine and Prince William appear to have kept things low key for Valentine's this year, however the night before Valentine's Day, Kate did step out wearing a gorgeous pink Gucci gown to the 100 Women in Finance Gala.
And while she was flying solo on the night without husband Prince William, she was the guest of honour at the fundraising dinner for The Royal Foundation's Heads Together programme, which she and William work on together along with Prince Harry.
How the rest of the royals celebrated Valentine's Day remains to be seen (or more likely unseen), but we'll certainly be keeping an eye out!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019