The palace certainly has its hands full this year as there's yet another royal wedding to plan -- Princess Eugenie will soon tie the knot with long-term boyfriend Jack Brooksbank.
Buckingham Palace announced that the daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson became engaged to the nightclub manager in Nicaragua earlier this month.
Their wedding is set to take place at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle this autumn (September, October or November) -- the same venue that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will wed on Saturday, May 19.
In a statement, the palace said: "The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Eugenie to Mr Jack Brooksbank."
"Her Royal Highness and Mr Brooksbank became engaged in Nicaragua earlier this month."
"The wedding will take place in the Autumn of 2018 at George's Chapel in Windsor, with further details to be announced in due course."
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh "are very pleased and wish the couple all the best" following their exciting announcement.
Eugenie, 27, and fiancé Jack, 31, have since posed for a series of official photographs. The snaps show the very much in love couple embrace happily as they show off the unique choice of engagement ring.
The sparkler contains a padparadscha sapphire -- the rarest of all sapphires -- surrounded by a halo of diamonds. It's thought to be a tribute to her mother who became engaged with a near-identical ring in 1986.
Sarah, Duchess of York -- Princess Eugenie's mother and the Duke of York's former wife -- voiced her delight with the news shortly after her daughter's engagement was announced.
Taking to Twitter, the Duchess posted a picture of the newly-engaged couple featuring the words: "A total embrace of goodness and joy. We love Jack and I am so excited to have a son, a brother and a best friend. Eugenie is one of the finest people I know and so together it will be pure harmony."
In another upload, which showed the pair on a boat, she wrote: "They float with laughter and love .. although a boat helps! #engagement #eugieandjack @TheDukeOfYork @yorkiebea."
The Duke of York later said: "I'm absolutely overjoyed. I'm thrilled."
"Jack is an absolutely outstanding young man and Eugenie and he have got to know each other over a number of years, and I'm really thrilled for them."
In a brief statement, Jack's parents, Nicola and George Brooksbank, expressed a similar sentiment saying they're are "completely over the moon" and "very excited for them both."
Eugenie and Jack began dating in 2011 after they met while skiing in the Swiss resort of Verbier.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019