The palace certainly has its hands full this year as there's yet another royal wedding to plan -- Princess Eugenie will soon tie the knot with long-term boyfriend Jack Brooksbank.
Buckingham Palace announced that the daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson became engaged to the nightclub manager in Nicaragua earlier this month.
Their wedding is set to take place at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle this autumn (September, October or November) -- the same venue that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will wed on Saturday, May 19.
In a statement, the palace said: "The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Eugenie to Mr Jack Brooksbank."
"Her Royal Highness and Mr Brooksbank became engaged in Nicaragua earlier this month."
"The wedding will take place in the Autumn of 2018 at George's Chapel in Windsor, with further details to be announced in due course."
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh "are very pleased and wish the couple all the best" following their exciting announcement.
Eugenie, 27, and fiancé Jack, 31, have since posed for a series of official photographs. The snaps show the very much in love couple embrace happily as they show off the unique choice of engagement ring.
The sparkler contains a padparadscha sapphire -- the rarest of all sapphires -- surrounded by a halo of diamonds. It's thought to be a tribute to her mother who became engaged with a near-identical ring in 1986.
Sarah, Duchess of York -- Princess Eugenie's mother and the Duke of York's former wife -- voiced her delight with the news shortly after her daughter's engagement was announced.
Taking to Twitter, the Duchess posted a picture of the newly-engaged couple featuring the words: "A total embrace of goodness and joy. We love Jack and I am so excited to have a son, a brother and a best friend. Eugenie is one of the finest people I know and so together it will be pure harmony."
In another upload, which showed the pair on a boat, she wrote: "They float with laughter and love .. although a boat helps! #engagement #eugieandjack @TheDukeOfYork @yorkiebea."
The Duke of York later said: "I'm absolutely overjoyed. I'm thrilled."
"Jack is an absolutely outstanding young man and Eugenie and he have got to know each other over a number of years, and I'm really thrilled for them."
In a brief statement, Jack's parents, Nicola and George Brooksbank, expressed a similar sentiment saying they're are "completely over the moon" and "very excited for them both."
Eugenie and Jack began dating in 2011 after they met while skiing in the Swiss resort of Verbier.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am