Princess Charlotte is starting her first day of school this week, where she'll be joining her elder brother Prince George at Thomas's Battersea, who has attended since 2017.
The four-year-old is reportedly incredibly excited to join her six-year-old brother, with a close source recently telling People, that she "can't wait to be with George at big school.
"She's so excited about it. They are close in age, and they spend so much time together," the insider reveals.
"Playdates [with outsiders] can be tricky, so they learn to lean on each other."
While the Duchess of Cambridge was unable to attend Prince George's first day at school due to suffering from severe morning sickness, known as hyperemesis gravidarum, while pregnant with Prince Louis, she'll be sure to join her two eldest children as they head to school this year.
In celebration of Princess Charlotte's milestone of starting school, we take a look back at 12 times other members of the royal family have been snapped on their first days at new schools, from her elder brother Prince George, to her father and even grandfather, Charles, Prince of Wales!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- Fashion TrendsThree spring clothing trends to welcome in the warmer weather
Now To LoveToday 4:12pm
- RoyalsThe date of Duchess Catherine and Prince William's tour to Pakistan has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 3:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesSep 21, 2019
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveSep 21, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019