Princess Charlotte is starting her first day of school this week, where she'll be joining her elder brother Prince George at Thomas's Battersea, who has attended since 2017.
The four-year-old is reportedly incredibly excited to join her six-year-old brother, with a close source recently telling People, that she "can't wait to be with George at big school.
"She's so excited about it. They are close in age, and they spend so much time together," the insider reveals.
"Playdates [with outsiders] can be tricky, so they learn to lean on each other."
While the Duchess of Cambridge was unable to attend Prince George's first day at school due to suffering from severe morning sickness, known as hyperemesis gravidarum, while pregnant with Prince Louis, she'll be sure to join her two eldest children as they head to school this year.
In celebration of Princess Charlotte's milestone of starting school, we take a look back at 12 times other members of the royal family have been snapped on their first days at new schools, from her elder brother Prince George, to her father and even grandfather, Charles, Prince of Wales!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayToday 4:35pm
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveToday 1:44pm
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- CareerAnnie Whittle on her role in the heartwarming movie Bellbird
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:20am
- At homeI sold my house to live in a van and I've never been happier
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine surprised commuters when she caught public transport to her recent engagement
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- BodyKiwi parents' confusion about meningococcal disease prompts awareness campaign
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles and Duchess Camilla begin their royal tour of New Zealand
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- TVBachelor Australia's Matt Agnew and Chelsie McLeod have broken up
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerMichelle Payne and her brother Stevie reflect on a life of tragedy to movie stardom
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2019
- Body7 healthy ways to break through a weight-loss plateau
Now To LoveNov 17, 2019