Prince William has shared the sweetest new detail about daughter Princess Charlotte, and it has us smiling from ear to ear.
The two-year-old loves to dance!
William, 35, revealed the adorable detail while chatting with Malta's leader Joseph Muscat and his wife Michelle Muscat at the Commonwealth Day reception hosted at Marlborough House.
Mrs Muscat told Prince William that their daughters, who were also present at the event, were attending a stage school, to which the beloved royal replied: "My daughter Charlotte loves dancing."
This isn't the first time the second-in-line to the throne has opened up about his youngest.
William recently said the tiny tot is going to be "trouble" during a visit to Aintree University Hospital in Liverpool, England.
"She's going to be trouble when she gets older," William told patient Pagan Tordengrav. "All fathers say that to me -- watch out for the little girls."
Of course, the little royal made headlines last year after throwing what could only be described as the world's sweetest meltdown.
The picture-perfect, mini-tantrum came just as the royal family were wrapping up their five-day tour of Germany and Poland. The little royal scrunch her face and stomped her feet before she was quickly soothed by her doting mother.
WATCH: Princess Charlotte has a mini-meltdown. Post continues…
Things are only set to get busier and louder in the Cambridge household!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are set to welcome their third child in just a matter of weeks.
The duo have stayed pretty tight-lipped on the details surrounding their third child, other than confirming the new prince or princess is due sometime in April.
But according to a fresh report by UK paper The Sun, Duchess Catherine's due date could fall on a very patriotic holiday.
The publication claims the royal couple will welcome their bundle of joy "on or around" St George's Day on Monday, April 23rd.
St George's Day is celebrated by Christian denominations around the world and honours the Feast of Saint George.
WATCH: Relive Princess Charlotte's debut back in 2015! Post continues…
"There's no certainty with due dates of course but the Duchess is working off a date around St George's Day and it would be a lovely patriotic coincidence if he or she were born then," an insider explained.
"Or if she's very late, as she was with George's birth, she could even make it a very special wedding anniversary present to William, as they celebrate seven years of marriage on the 29th April," the source continued.
Like Prince George and Princess Charlotte, Kate and William have reportedly decided not to find out the gender of their baby, The Sun also reports.
It's also claimed she'll give birth at the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London, just like she did with her two other babies.
Not long now!
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019