Just when we thought Princess Charlotte couldn't get any cuter - loving the limelight and waving to the crowds like she does - she goes and does a headstand and we can't stop oohing and aahhing over the pictures.
What has this little royal done to us? Here we are writing a headline that basically reads, "Princess Charlotte does a headstand".
And as you can see from the image, her mum Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, clearly thinks her little girl is pretty adorable too.
These joyous pictures show the world's cutest princess at age three playing barefoot and fancy-free in the grass with her sweetnatured big brother Prince George, four. The images were taken on the weekend at the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy at Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire, an event that Prince William was competing in.
William's adorable family, apart from six-week-old Prince Louis, was there to watch.
Why do we love these pictures so much? It's because they show a royal family doing very ordinary things - very Kiwi things, in fact - kids running barefoot through the grass while Mum chats at the edge of the paddock and watches on as Dad plays weekend sport.
This family outing came the day after the Cambridges celebrated The Queen's birthday in London. William, Catherine, and their two oldest children took part in the Trooping the Colour parade on June 9 and then yesterday took to the royal balcony at Buckingham Palace to watch the Royal Air Force put on a spectacular display.
It certainly must have been an action-packed weekend. And now we're going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
Charlotte is keen to get going, but her mum Catherine employs the 'come here, we haven't finished yet' grip.
"OK LET'S GO!"
"Slow down tiger, it's in here somewhere."
There, this is what I was after - what is it about giant springs that all kids seem to love?
Love a good slide, me.
Look Charlotte, this is how they work.
I am LOVING these sunglasses!
Follow me, Charlotte!
Here, let me help you. Big brother Prince George shows his nurturing side once more.
Big cousin Savannah Phillips helps keep Princess Charlotte from escaping again.
Look Mum, a rolypoly!
Little royals run out of steam too.
"Just chillin' with my girls, Mum." But George has had enough.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019