Not many four-year-olds can say they're also fourth in line for the throne, but Princess Charlotte, who is celebrating her fourth birthday on May 2, certainly can.
From the very beginning, Prince George, 5, seems to have doted on his younger sister, and she in turn on her younger brother Prince Louis, who just turned one last week.
While Prince George has been known for his cheekiness, Princess Charlotte has shown she's bubbly, confident and full of energy, perfecting her royal wave from a very young age, always eager to greet the crowd.
Her mum, Duchess Catherine, has even revealed that Charlotte's definitely the boss out of her siblings, remarking that she was "the one in charge".
And it looks like Charlotte's great-grandmother the Queen agrees, telling a young girl that despite Charlotte being the second child, it was very much her who looked after her older brother Prince George, rather than the other way round.
In celebration of the young royal's fourth birthday we take a look back at some of our favourite photos of her, throughout her first few years - Happy Birthday Princess Charlotte!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021